in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon

This is very interesting. I went to UVA3 and knew nothing about this.

Wanted to see what a faggot fedz would be like too.

Edit: Oh Ruff is TSI? From Fallen?
i'll explain to you how you missed this. as soon as you got to uva3 you ran over to the 5150 section and never left. you were in one of those elitist cliques that only met people that you circle jerked online and didn't really care to meet anyone else. i only met you because i sought you out to call you a gook because you e-told me that i wouldn't. if i hadn't sought you out, we wouldn't have met either.

full disclosure is that some of this shit isnt chronological because my memory isn't great, and its taking me so long between parts because i'm struggling to remember.

Gon created a revolutionary program called "Forum Stalker" that would refresh the forum constantly, and post a random fact right after the troll would post. Due to the fact that Vlasic was posting nearly 100 times a day, the admins quickly caught on and banned Gon. This made Gon sad :( . Gon then decided to hack the Tribalwar Forums and replace the layout with that of every tribal hacker's best friend -- The Happy Flag. Finally, the nazi admins relented and unbanned Gon. Gon was happy :) again.

The first bit was done purely through IRC sockets?

man this board must have been held together with duct tape

Hey guys, remember when triple stole Ashuarru's seat/spot at UVA6?

yeah triple should thank me for being alive, fitty was about to kill him before he even had his computer plugged in

scoobysnack let me crash at his place in reno and made me steaks. you can't hate on someone that knows how to grill a good steak!

scooby told me(bragging) that after you fell asleep he had his way with you ....

do u still like him?

Gon wasn't done having fun yet, though. Some Eurofag released a celebration script which would continually loop local taunts. Gon took this script and sped it up, adding the most annoying voice taunts in the process. It was at this time that you couldn't join a Tribes Server without constantly hearing "DIP DIP DIP DIP DIP DIP DIP" coming from every Sam, Dick, and Nancy on every public server. Ahhh, progress.
:rofl: ahh memories... i remember hearing that all the time.

I hope we hear about TW making a stein with this is libary on it and not giving gon any profit

we also need all the details on the poop picture spamming on TW

Back