Need a good weapon swap macro and a stance-swapping macro (Warrior)

Ben Reed

Veteran X
Hey all,

My Warrior has had a weapon swap macro for a while for going between 1h/shield and 2h, but it's based around a UI addon because I don't know that much about macro writing, and it's name-specific, which means every time I get new weapons/shields I have to go into the macro and manually rewrite the names of my new weapons.

I know there's an easier way to do it (write one that equips/unequips weapons/shields in your bag based on what inventory slots they occupy), but I dunno how to write it.

For my second question, how would I go about writing a macro that would allow me to automatically swap weapons on stance change (i.e. 1h/shield whenever I go Defensive Stance, 2h whenever I go Berserker)? I know the first part would go /cast Defensive Stance, but that's the beginning and the end of my macro-writing knowledge.

Please help, you know I love you.

nehi pretty much covered it.

his second link is the best: stancesets can be configured to swap at the push of a user-defined button, or automatically upon switching stances. it has a simple drag-and-drop interface to set it up with, and i've never experienced any bugs with it throught months of usage.

ever since the "weapon swap triggers global cooldown patch" i've turned off stancesets automatic switches and went to manual controls. it still kicks ass.

Back