k so, where does everyone play alliance

TheGhost

Veteran XV
thinking about creating an alliance char, but dunno where to start

prolly gonna do pally, only because i have every other class (cept druid) to at least 30 on illidan, with a 60 shaman and 50 priest (working on getting that to 60)

whats a good alliance server to start, illidan is obviously not possible

divine shield and hearthstone omgomgomg

Last edited:
I play on blackrock, which I wouldnt really suggest starting characters on. We still have queue's and most people act like they are about 13 years old. (A guild called for the win rolled there at release, leveled to 60 fastest griefed until people caught up then left, but not without saying "smashT" and a "dis kid is pisT" several million times. instead of seeing them as immature jackarses the majority copied them)

As far as PvE there is 1 horde and 1 alliance guild that have downed nef, with I think 3 on each side currently up to him.
AB has 6-10 a night (last I checked) alliance wait time is <1 minute horde time is aparently 30mins +.
There is usually 1 AV and occasionally 2 up.
Large amount of aussies (such as myself) so no matter what time youa re on the server has plenty going on :)

Gorgonnash

btw TW people, if you're on Arthas and you're alliance, please don't switch over - we have a ratio very similar to yours already, and even more alliance would just make it worse.

Somec said:
Gorgonnash

btw TW people, if you're on Arthas and you're alliance, please don't switch over - we have a ratio very similar to yours already, and even more alliance would just make it worse.

i switched my horde rogue over to that server cause i don't play him on arthas anyway

man that server is fucking empty.. 4pm est and no AV was open, 2 AB games, and org had about 35 60's. and wtf? it's a west coast server.. how can you open transfers from an east to west..

Assicle said:
I have an alliance character on Detheroc, a relatively new server, and we need more people :)

Same. Assicle and I are in Afterlife on Detheroc. We need more people on this server, hardly ever get a battleground unless you get lucky and Offense takes you into a raid with them :/

Myself - SalesmanMax (60 human paladin)
Assicle - Mosfos (60 night elf warrior)

Black said:
Same. Assicle and I are in Afterlife on Detheroc. We need more people on this server, hardly ever get a battleground unless you get lucky and Offense takes you into a raid with them :/

Myself - SalesmanMax (60 human paladin)
Assicle - Mosfos (60 night elf warrior)
Yeah this server is so pathetic, I just usually run WSG with Offense whenever I get the chance to. I can't wait for a server transfer.

I'm playing as Silenoz with Redemption on Detheroc.

Detheroc isn't THAT new, it was born the same date as Wildhammer. And for a couple of days a lot of peeps swapped between Detheroc and Wildhammer, and ultimately chose Wildhammer due to less assholes (on alliance side).

During my last guild encounter myself and three now-former guildies were discussing their retarded "we're a family philosophy" and how I need to constantly ask about shit until "I know them better" atop Thorium Point. Well soon enough a Horde shows up, rogue around our level. He talked to NPCs and left, with me constantly keeping an eye on him. About 10 minutes later he returns with two more Horde the same level, a shaman and a warrior. They sit there watching us for two minutes and then after the idiots in the forrmer guild said "Let's go" and proceeded to leave the warrior charges and the melee starts. While we were winning for the first 3 minutes it was a constant graveyard respawn and the Horde were healing/rezing their own. Retarded former guildies decided they weren't going to heal me and I sat dead and watched the melee.

What turned into a small scuffle in Searing Gorge quickly escalated into a near raid as a dozen more Horde poured up the path into Thorium Point. Eventually we were shattered and the Horde began roaming Searing Gorge looking for Alliance to gank, and last I had heard they moved into the Badlands and Loch Modan from there.

That kinda thing happens all the time on Wildhammer. Horde outnumber us 1.2 to 1 and they are more apt to help each other out and heal each other. So much so in STV you never see a horde without a lvl 55 - 60 "babysitter" making sure they don't have a hard time questing.

Back