Surge

Veteran X
So I'm doing AB with Moby's Pug and randomly I get this tell

aurora12dm.jpg

Few minutes later I get this one

aurora26hh.jpg

Today I login and have a nice laugh at this

standing7hs.jpg

I hope my standing did fuck up their rank up. Honor griefing? Fucking hilarious :lol:

didnt know you could honor grief... wtf? So because you had a week off to get high cp you took down their ranks? Haha

People on our server are all hardcore about that gayness also. They roll together 7 days a week then Sunday and Monday they have certain people stay out of raids in order to control the rankings and get their asswhore buddies ranked up.

My guild was thinking about doing this to some of the PVP nuts on our server. We could keep 1person in AB almost 24/7...pull in 600k CP and fuck up their system.

Bizpunk said:
My guild was thinking about doing this to some of the PVP nuts on our server. We could keep 1person in AB almost 24/7...pull in 600k CP and fuck up their system.
I smell a newbie!!! omfg fix yer sig already been vet5 for months!

AlphaNeo said:
lol word, to bad i lost on the rejuv gem :< w/ that id have 800 + healing, with that much it'd be like wtf is a MS!
Not bad, I'm still awaiting my chance to get those pants. Only about +520 healing but a few more pieces will put me over 600 easy. We're getting all wrath and nemesis in BWL so slow to upgrade.

dude all the priests in this shit guild that recently killed chrom on our server PASSED on those pants and they ended up going to a paladin or some shit, i couldn't fucking believe it, pathetic.

I'm one of only 2 priests to have spoken up about wanting them also, others want nothing but set items but I don't see any use in having more than 3 pieces of Trans plus Meditation (or even dropping meditation and using the points elsewhere while maintaining 3pc trans).

on agramar or however spelt, blackrock pvp is in most top slots and they start bitching and annoying people who take over regardles of who they are. pretty funny

Back