Over heal meter

Now what would be cool is a mod that would look at the hp missing from the target you're healing, and then select the best rank heal spell for them, so you don't waste mana, overhealing.

They sort of already do, my alt priest is low lvl but I have the castparty add-on so I just click people and it uses the best ranked heal spell for how much dmg they have lost.

Zombie said:
Now what would be cool is a mod that would look at the hp missing from the target you're healing, and then select the best rank heal spell for them, so you don't waste mana, overhealing.

this mod exists. i don't have a name, but a guy in my guild who signs on once a fucking year uses it. i'll see if i can get a hold of him for.

Just asking because most of the healers in our guild complained about not enough druids with innervate in the guild, So I installed that recap mod just before MC and showed the top 5 overheals at the end, #1 was a priest who like to shout at druids for innervate. Running at 37% overheal.

Ugh, he's always the first priest to yell for an innervate on domo,and ran out of mana before the first sons on rag. Last run, we had 3 adds down before he started spamming "I NEED AN INNERVATE" in raid chat and asking for it on vent, none of the druids gave him one, they just picked up his slack.

I use benecast and really like it.

Only thing I hate is having to click the option "overheal" to be able to normally heal any other groups other than my own in MC for over 200 (uses rank 1 of any type of heal for some reason).. Kind of bugged atm on that part.

Zombie said:
i believe this does exist

however, i think you really suck if you need a prgram like that

just set up ctraid to show hp missing and use the right rank spell yourself. I usually only use 4 ranks of healing touch so i know offhand how much they heal/crit for. If you have issue recalling how powerful the heals are, make them into macros with different icons, or even put like "1400" as the macros name to indicate avg heal value

C-wAVe said:
Ugh, he's always the first priest to yell for an innervate on domo,and ran out of mana before the first sons on rag. Last run, we had 3 adds down before he started spamming "I NEED AN INNERVATE" in raid chat and asking for it on vent, none of the druids gave him one, they just picked up his slack.
he's terrible then

the only reason you'd be out of mana before sons would be terrible fr gear or terrible healing. That said, it's fine to dump mana if you know there's an innervate coming, that's obvious.

But if i can heal as a druid for rag with my 6.1k unbuffed, your priest certainly has issues... and i don't even pot ffs.

Also, rating priests on overhealing isn't always entirely indicative of issues, seeing as though use of PoH will overheal all the time as long as one person in your group is at full health for instance. Abuse of PoH is a whole other issue

I hate the cancel cast programs. I just pick the heals (ranks of heals) I use based on the hps the target has, and stack HoT's on tanks and players based on the situation. If I want to cancel it, I do it myself.

But then I also don't just supply any priest who asks with innervate. Priests are too casual about mana use when there's a druid around.

Back