Need help: LVL 18 Night Elf Druid

Akinaga

Veteran X
This is my first time through the game and I was wondering if anyone else had a Night Elf Druid? I'm curious as to what I should expect in the future? I know I'll be able to get my Nightsaber form in about 5 levels. Tower of Thalaraxx is something I need to do, but I haven't even really started it yet, I'm in a guild, but no one is ever around and I don't know anyone IRL that plays this game. What's a little druid to do??

druiding alone can be kinda boring, i spent most of my time in cat

try and move on to westfall soon so you can run through deadmines, it will be easy to find groups out there as a druid. Use lots of fot heals

When the game first game out, leveling up a Druid was fuckin awful. It might not be that bad anymore with a feral build. Run instances, and do tons of quests. As a healer you can hit up instances before most classes can, and at 18 you should be well on your way. You won't need to do much looking as a healer.

Probably the best thing you can do though is find a small group of people at your level, and level up with them. 2-3 people will fly through quests, and you'll be much better off when you start hitting up contested areas. In general, having a friendly with you drops the odds of someone trying to gank you by a huge amount. Plus soloing just gets mindnumbingly boring sometimes.

Tony's also right.. Westfall, then into Duskwood. It makes 20-26ish (give or take a level or two) much better.

i went into an instance and i was getting like 30 xp per kill. We never finished it but is there a huge xp pay off at the end?

5 man instances where the mobs are all +/- 2 levels to you shuold yield very good xp. For example, at level 20 in the Wailing Caverns horde instance, i was able to get an entire level in one run. The amount of mobs killed is immense and the xp shared, although not as much as first, really adds up.

As Sojourn said... lvling a druid from release was hell. I did it, but it pays off in the end. I am loving group PvP with my druid... I prefer healing and being a major pain for the horde to lockdown since I can shift out of almost anything.

Back