[Rant] Worthless Players

Ztir said:
no points in ab are more valuable then any other
Eh, not true. For horde, if we have Farm and BS, then Mill is a LOT more valuable than the Mine is, due to the bridge arrangement on BS. Same for alliance, except with BS/Stable/Mine. I would also say that BS is more valuable than a side spot, assuming you hold your own and one of the sides already.

they're all worth the same amount of points, if you can capture the stables you can keep retarded alliance there the whole game trying to keep it back because it's closer to their base

RL friend refused to roll on a PvP server. In hindsight, having played both, it doesn't matter much either way. You can start PvP on a PvE server, you can play BGs on both, you just don't have to deal with the griefing fucktards that do nothing but corpse camp you while you're trying to get something done.

A-fucking men to that. I rolled both, my sentiments exactly.

One other thing I like about damage meters is heal meter (I play a priest). You know its bad when you complain to the GL that theres at least 2 healers slacking total ass, and noone cares. People start caring the second healing done meters get posted. A warrior has outhealed a priest ( ! ) using crusader and bandages. And no the priest was not afk, nor is he shadow spec. Why this tard is still raiding is entirely beyond me.

I guess similar to your story but more related to me (I'm a priest) is wanting to stab the people who 30 seconds into a fight still have full mana bars while the rest of us have to overheal and blow through mana to pick up their slack. There is nothing worse than going afk during a boss fight, especially if you're a healer.
First, sup Smaq. Second: Ever felt like you are doing 90% of the healing? You know its bad with lazy healers when a priest manages to pull hate because hes literally the only one healing. Or, watching the guilds requisite first rag kill video, and seeing this same terrible priest being out of position and only healing himself (because hes out of position and getting punted every which way). Same with being the only priest alive (out of 6) during lava packs.

HuntR said:
A-fucking men to that. I rolled both, my sentiments exactly.

One other thing I like about damage meters is heal meter (I play a priest). You know its bad when you complain to the GL that theres at least 2 healers slacking total ass, and noone cares. People start caring the second healing done meters get posted. A warrior has outhealed a priest ( ! ) using crusader and bandages. And no the priest was not afk, nor is he shadow spec. Why this tard is still raiding is entirely beyond me.

First, sup Smaq. Second: Ever felt like you are doing 90% of the healing? You know its bad with lazy healers when a priest manages to pull hate because hes literally the only one healing. Or, watching the guilds requisite first rag kill video, and seeing this same terrible priest being out of position and only healing himself (because hes out of position and getting punted every which way). Same with being the only priest alive (out of 6) during lava packs.
Yeah, some of our priests always make claim that healing meters record overhealing and thus should be ignored. But when myself and 2 other active priests are almost always at around 250k healing by then and they're at 75-100 I know it's not the issue. I must admit though that this priest isn't as active and doesn't have the same quality gear, but not 150k less healing worse in a clear to luci. This is also almost always with zero prayer of healing tossed by myself, not sure what is up there.

I never feel like I do 90% of the healing, actually I rarely feel like I even do 25% of the healing. We have a nice tight-knit guild and for the most part everyone from our healing classes does their job well. Also on the issue of rogues and DPS we oftentimes have warriors ahead of almost all rogues in DPS. Nat is even up there alot and I think he's partial protection specced for defiance. Windfury > *

priests can turn off heal cancels /cqmanaconserve and overheal tons, wasting time, mana, but placing themselves high on the healing meters. it's not an easy thing to pin down how to measure a bad healer assuming nobody is dying.

Something I've always wondered is how much dmg people should be doing to rag before his first submerge. My main is a lock and I always thought I was pretty good about maxing my damage out, but that was only compared to anybody else in the raid. The alliance guild I was in was pretty shitty and it took a long ass time to kill rag and I ended up finally quitting it a while ago. But it seemed to me that I was doing about 2.5x as much damage as the rest of ranged/casters except for one mage. So basically I'm wondering how much damage people should be doing during the first phase for rag.

All I can say Pessi is that this isnt tribes. Its much easier to have 15 or so extremely talented players who just know how to do shit. Its much more difficult to have 50 people that fit that profile.

As much as you might think there is better out there waiting to join your guild instead, frankly, there isnt.

Feannag said:
We made a 15 player raid into 40 - 49 AB and it sucked once again. I think I won AB 1 time as alliance and a GAJILLION times I lost. What I think is this.

1. The Blacksmith is actually more strategic than it looks, expecially 40+. Spawning there = overall shortest distance to any other node. This lets you almost instantly reinforce any node from the BS with less time.

2. Horde STICKS TOGETHER. Fights are always 5 on 2 or 8 on 3 or some other silly number like that. Alliance are noobs that just scatter and do their own thing.

3. Alliance priests never heal. Every single time I almsot have a Horde he gets healed, and then I lose.

And this is 40 - 49, and I'm not have high hopes 50 - 59 and 60 will be any better.

Stupid players suck, it costs me three times as long to get major honor in AB collecting tokens.

haha was the same deal on my old alliance server, horde ftw.

So I had another good example of this last night. We are doing Nef attempts, (Blue/Bronze) and this rogue with Claw and Brutality is doing like 30k per attempt. I'm doing 45+k every attempt. I post some DMs so people can see where they are and adjust accordingly. He says something like "Stop posting DMs Ippon, yours are never accurate." So two other rogues post it, with everyone < 1k different than mine. I then say "Or, you could stop sucking ass and contribute. Either or..."

Shock of shocks, he does 45k to my 48k on the next attempt, and we get to Stage 2 for the first time ever. I don't want to fucking babysit everyone, but it's looking more and more like that's what it's going to come down to. *sigh*

Back