Illidan server

:rofl: alliance > horde in anything on illidan

you have saga, and thats about it, 90% of AB games are won by horde, and thats what matters, i could give a shit less about the one game out of 20 I get thats vs saga or SN, and in a pickup vs SN once dar darbunkwhatever was doing pvp, and we could have easily won by dar whatever the fuck is the biggest group of fucking morons ever when it comes to pvp.

I'm in Saga, the majority of horde is a joke you guys can't wipe our 40 mans without having to outnumbers us 2:1. It's quite funny, top end horde guilds on alliance are kinda bleh, the only ones we really respect are TI and Angry. Everyone else is just riding their coat tails.

Im a senior officer in The Horde Collective

We've gotten up to Shaz in MC so far, we farm it reguarly, workin on gear for Rag.

And Alliance on Illidan are weak

TrailerParkPrid said:
I'm in Saga, the majority of horde is a joke you guys can't wipe our 40 mans without having to outnumbers us 2:1. It's quite funny, top end horde guilds on alliance are kinda bleh, the only ones we really respect are TI and Angry. Everyone else is just riding their coat tails.

Bah when Im with Team Ice or Angry we have no problem with Saga 40 mans... I will admit they probably are the best challenge, but they win just on shear numbers/lag factor alone.

They probably control 25% of the Alliance LVL60 accounts on Illidan

Last edited:
Huh? We only show up with 40 people never anymore since our guild roster consists of 45 or so people, and the majority of the time we are fighting 1 horde raid after another. And I am sure I would recognize if we were to wipe to a horde raid that didn't drastically outnumber us because I've been on almost every raid for the past few months. The horde on our server are shoddy at best, they can't compete in pve. And the only reason we get destroyed in pvp is because the majority of alliance who do pvp have no organization by themselves, they need to be herded into a vent channel and told specifically what to do.

as for winning w/ the lag factor ill say saga does tear ass, only cuz we dont look to the lag as an excuse to lose and when the lag does hit we just spam spells that much longer rather than whine about it. it's not like horde get special lag that alliance dont.

Gibe said:
as for winning w/ the lag factor ill say saga does tear ass, only cuz we dont look to the lag as an excuse to lose and when the lag does hit we just spam spells that much longer rather than whine about it. it's not like horde get special lag that alliance dont.
BoS decreases lag by 30%.

Oh, and SN raids aren't memorable because for some reason we're the only raiding guild in the game that trickles into the instance one by one :/. And we're up to Flamegor or something in BWL.

lol.

We don't move in force, we just go one by one in to the instance like carebears :(

Horde pugs usually win.

Whenever I am in an organized raid for AB, we ALWAYS win. The other day we were doing some Saga/SN/Warpath AB all day long (on the holiday) and won basically every game in about 6 minutes, mostly all 5-0 rapes. Sometimes we get some pure SN AB going, and tear it up too.

I really don't see how you can say that horde are better at anything :shrug: they just have more numbers.

The 40 - 49 AB is the funniest. Probably 1 out of 5 games we're sitting in the Alliance base with all bases captured killing them soon as they spawn. :lol:

Back