Illidan server

most of us play alliance there... i'll be honest. The horde side of illidan is alot more organized and farther along then the alliance.

alliance did get server first on nef, but they have a lot more guilds attempting him then we do.

Well we lost both our guild gm's they went to horde, they are tired of alliance not being organized. Even ppl in alliance are dissapointed with most of alliance on Illidan. Its a pvp server, but I really see no one pvping except in bg's, most of them just do instances, or run end-game stuff. Once in a while there will be a big pvp battle in duskwood, but most of the alliance there are in their 20's fighting with epic 60 horde. Its just really sad to be alliance.

What guild is he in?

I play horde on illidan, 60 shaman and soon to be 60 priest (everyone needs more priests who know what they are doing, so I bit the bullet :p)

btw, horde rapes on illidan, I don't think the horde dominates near as much on any other server like we do on Illidan, I've never lost an AV and it took me I don't know how many AB's to get 3 individual honor necklace things.

Last edited:
I play Alliance on Illidan because Pagy is one sexy elf.

Also, I rolled Alliance back when everybody from TW was actually still playing on Illidan...then I took a break for four months, came back, and naturally everything had changed. But I can deal, and so I did. And so I'll probably just continue to run from you Hordies like a little girl if I see you while I'm out grinding in EPL (unless it's a winnable fight, of course).

yes join horde side to weaken alliance even more... soon itll be 5000 lvl60 horde vs a couple of level 5 newbs named "dabu" and "zugzug".

might as well call it a single player game at that point.

If you're looking for a good guild on horde side look up Permafrost. A couple of their guys hang out on our vent all the time and are pretty nice guys. (they are on nef now as well)

TheGhost said:
What guild is he in?

I play horde on illidan, 60 shaman and soon to be 60 priest (everyone needs more priests who know what they are doing, so I bit the bullet :p)

btw, horde rapes on illidan, I don't think the horde dominates near as much on any other server like we do on Illidan, I've never lost an AV and it took me I don't know how many AB's to get 3 individual honor necklace things.
you've never seen the devastation on Mal'ganis then

Wildhammer maybe heading that way, Horde to Alliance activity rate is 1.5 to 1 though they don't come out en masse until about 5pm ST and goes until 2am ST. The Vale is stupidly quiet in the late morning/early afternoon save for a few Horde that clearly can't PvP to save themselves. That druid should be grateful for ensnaring roots and Travel Form, only thing that saved his sorry ass four times in a row.

Ben Reed said:
I play Alliance on Illidan because Pagy is one sexy elf.

Also, I rolled Alliance back when everybody from TW was actually still playing on Illidan...then I took a break for four months, came back, and naturally everything had changed. But I can deal, and so I did. And so I'll probably just continue to run from you Hordies like a little girl if I see you while I'm out grinding in EPL (unless it's a winnable fight, of course).
don't forget to mention my pooper is quite accomodating

Pagy said:
don't forget to mention my pooper is quite accomodating

Goes without saying. ;)

I hope I'll be able to make it in tonight, I have 3 different obnoxious projects due next week, plus a chem quiz I have to study for. If I don't get 'em done now I'm gonna have hell to pay on Sunday night. :(

filsinger said:
If you're looking for a good guild on horde side look up Permafrost. A couple of their guys hang out on our vent all the time and are pretty nice guys. (they are on nef now as well)

i knew jamison back when he was in perma (last spring), and xcal, both were battefield teammates of mine, as is winkydoodle in celerity or however its spelled, lars from that guild is also a bf player

Suegamer said:
Well we lost both our guild gm's they went to horde, they are tired of alliance not being organized. Even ppl in alliance are dissapointed with most of alliance on Illidan. Its a pvp server, but I really see no one pvping except in bg's, most of them just do instances, or run end-game stuff. Once in a while there will be a big pvp battle in duskwood, but most of the alliance there are in their 20's fighting with epic 60 horde. Its just really sad to be alliance.

you're a nub.

TheGhost said:
What guild is he in?

How? I'm in SN but I pvp w/ Elvn and we rarely lose in AB against horde guild runs. And Saga and Prophecy never lose. so...grats on beating alliance PuG's consisting of rank 4's and down.

Uhm, Alliance is better then horde raid wise on Illidan. And pvp wise alliance pugs < horde pugs. But Alliance organized pvp > Horde organized pvp. We kinda proved that when we wiped 2 and 1/2 seperate raids with our 1 raid in BRM the other night. All horde has is the numbers really.

yeah i just reactivated my account after a long hiatus, ive been playing abit on illidan alliance since thats where i played before i left but its really been a lagfest for me lately anyway.

Suegamer said:

Roaming PvP is dead anyways, I don't see any horde doing it either. I think Alliance is doing quite well. We're outnumbered by horde, but we still win many BG's (non-pickup), and we're close in terms of raiding progress. It's what you'd expect when one faction just has more numbers however.

Back