[WoW] High Warlord Warrior Pat.

Boston said:
the video did one thing, it showed huge crits. no matter what that idiot says, he cant do the same dmg without the potions and without deathwish.

Yes he can, just not as often. Deathwish only gives 20% extra damage anyway.

RamataKahn said:
What is that supposed to prove?

nothing

but i got more kills than pat GIGGLEFACE

:ugh:

edit: btw before pat stopped whoring AB like a mother he always used flasks, and never played in pugs. he had healers/buffs constantly in the vid cause every AB/WSG game he did to get HW was guild runs and only guild runs

Surge said:
edit: btw before pat stopped whoring AB like a mother he always used flasks, and never played in pugs. he had healers/buffs constantly in the vid cause every AB/WSG game he did to get HW was guild runs and only guild runs

And?

RamataKahn said:
Who cares? What does that have to do with anything???

it's not exactly hard to make a movie out of guild AB runs vs pickups when you're HW and have healers/7000 buffs, and also use a 20% damage increase bug

RamataKahn said:
No exploits were used, just a bug that pretty much all warriors took advantage of for the day it was active. And I wasn't sucking up to anyone, just calling out some noob trying to take away from a cool video.

Bitch.
right, using an extra talent point to hit a 21 and a 31 isn't exploiting a bug.

You're retarded, get a dictionary.

Surge said:
it's not exactly hard to make a movie out of guild AB runs vs pickups when you're HW and have healers/7000 buffs, and also use a 20% damage increase bug

Who said it was hard? It was just cool to watch.

RamataKahn said:
I never wrote essays about either of those, you fucking dumb little bitch.
yes well we're still waiting for this scientific evidence proving god's existence but then again, it's more likely i'll raise the dead (roflmao)

Didnt bother reading the thread. Pat is on my server, I have played with and against him :

Having Deathwish and Mortal Strike because of the talent bug doesn't equate to ownage. Pat is an OK warrior, video is cool... but not great.

It's just oh so very nice to see another shining example of how items benefit melee so much more than casters.

Yawn.

RamataKahn said:
No that isn't me you dumbass, read the freakin thread, hell read my opening post. The highest I have ever been is senior sargent. And no I did not suck in BF2, try playing ant-tank and see how easy it is, but I'm sure you were assault or spec ops right?

rofl, who have you played for in bf ever?

JohnWayne said:
Didnt bother reading the thread. Pat is on my server, I have played with and against him :

Having Deathwish and Mortal Strike because of the talent bug doesn't equate to ownage. Pat is an OK warrior, video is cool... but not great.

It's just oh so very nice to see another shining example of how items benefit melee so much more than casters.

Yawn.

ToEP. ZHC.

Helado said:
Nobody ever complained about ToEP, you only see decent numbers when you activate both. And woohooo, once every 2 minutes.

He said that gear benefits melee more than casters, when that isn't the case.

Back