[WoW] High Warlord Warrior Pat.

I heard something about sweeping strikes and whirlwind being bugged, which is what he's doing in a lot of those shots.

not to mention he's taking advantage of the one day bug that allowed a 31/21 build...mortal strike + deathwish.

fucking yawn.

RamataKahn said:
There is no bug with SS and WW, you can use them together, as well as cleave, retaliation, and execute.

one of my favorite things to do with my warrior, makes leveling a hell of a lot faster.

AlphaNeo said:
lol exactly, this is all anyone says when this Pat newb makes a post about how good he is, glad ppl from other servers see it also.

Pat never makes posts bragging about himself, nor is that the reason he made the video.

That's not the reason he made the video? Then what is? Is he trying to show class imbalances when being fully buffed with everything even pots, making use of 52 talent points, and using every cooldown you have? Is he trying to tell the story of a lowly taruen's adventures in Alterac? Please, I'd rather see a video from the POV of Sulmir, now that was a good warrior from Horde/Arthas.

And, the point of my post was that I'm happy people from other servers see what many of us alliance see. :)

Carry on the support Ramata, and who are you in Proven btw?

AlphaNeo said:
That's not the reason he made the video? Then what is? Is he trying to show class imbalances when being fully buffed with everything even pots, making use of 52 talent points, and using every cooldown you have? Is he trying to tell the story of a lowly taruen's adventures in Alterac? Please, I'd rather see a video from the POV of Sulmir, now that was a good warrior from Horde/Arthas.

And, the point of my post was that I'm happy people from other servers see what many of us alliance see. :)

Carry on the support Ramata, and who are you in Proven btw?

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=5479847&tmp=1#post5479847

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-warrior&t=561087&tmp=1#post561087

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-warrior&t=559049&tmp=1#post559049

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-realm-arthas&t=207657&tmp=1#post207657

AlphaNeo said:
You sure 'proved' me wrong with those fabulous quotes.

Who are you in Proven, btw?

I'm not in Proven or even on that server. And the more you talk the more you sound like some bitch-ass alliance noob who got his ass handed to him repeatedly by Pat.

RamataKahn said:
I'm not in Proven or even on that server. And the more you talk the more you sound like some bitch-ass alliance noob who got his ass handed to him repeatedly by Pat.
so basically, while writing essays about skiing ruining tribes or or your scientific evidence of god, you still manage to brag about your time played in video games and suck up to exploiting characters not even on your server

you win!

Last edited:
Pagy said:
and suck up to exploiting characters not even on your server

you win!

No exploits were used, just a bug that pretty much all warriors took advantage of for the day it was active. And I wasn't sucking up to anyone, just calling out some noob trying to take away from a cool video.

Bitch.

RamataKahn said:

You're a moron.

You're gonna take your Pat fanboy-ness over the experience of someone who is actually on the server and has played against Pat?

Good job buddy, stick with that uninformed opinion to the bitter end.

Pat has made a ton of videos, hell he made a video when Pyre or whatever guild he was with killed Majordomo because he picked up a loose mob.

He even put it into slow-mo to show how awesome he was for picking up a loose mob with intercept (warrior101 IMO).

rofl, Ramata, if you only knew.

Sorry techno music and big numbers don't excite me anymore, playing 8man daoc for the past 5 years and wow since release I've grown accustomed to enjoying good assisting and teamwork, I'd much rather watch 3 green warriors assisting well then one over buffed newb wasting cooldowns. Different strokes for different folks I suppose my ill informed friend.

AlphaNeo said:
rofl, Ramata, if you only knew.

Sorry techno music and big numbers don't excite me anymore, playing 8man daoc for the past 5 years and wow since release I've grown accustomed to enjoying good assisting and teamwork, I'd much rather watch 3 green warriors assisting well then one over buffed newb wasting cooldowns. Different strokes for different folks I suppose my ill informed friend.

There was no techno music in that video. So because he has a lot of buffs and his group works as a team, that makes him a newb??? Your logic is astounding! Wasting cooldowns? Why were they a waste? Mke some sense man!

When you have every buff and the (near)best gear and take advantage of improper game mechanics, and burn every timer you have, you better put up some big numbers.

Yawn.

wait, is this video of ramata?

holy shit, i keep rank 6 or 7 doing AB a few times, and i barely play that much anymore

i don't even want to know how much you play to have rank 14

you play all that in wow, but you sucked ass in battlefield whenever i saw you play

Rho said:
When you have every buff and the (near)best gear and take advantage of improper game mechanics, and burn every timer you have, you better put up some big numbers.

Yawn.

Whatever, like I said earlier, it was a cool video to watch. Who gives a fuck how it was done, and Pat owns without buffs and team support anyway.

TheGhost said:
wait, is this video of ramata?

holy shit, i keep rank 6 or 7 doing AB a few times, and i barely play that much anymore

i don't even want to know how much you play to have rank 14

you play all that in wow, but you sucked ass in battlefield whenever i saw you play

No that isn't me you dumbass, read the freakin thread, hell read my opening post. The highest I have ever been is senior sargent. And no I did not suck in BF2, try playing ant-tank and see how easy it is, but I'm sure you were assault or spec ops right?

the video did one thing, it showed huge crits. no matter what that idiot says, he cant do the same dmg without the potions and without deathwish.

Back