[WoW] High Warlord Warrior Pat.

Helado said:
Wow a warrior 2 shotting cloth, whoop-de-doo. Show me something I didn't already know.

Not to mention maybe instead of PvP'ing for rank 14 he could have perhaps instead learned the fucking english language.

He probably could have learned 5 languages in that time.

What makes him so "good". He starts off with practically every buff in the game and in full epic dps gear. Of course he's going to hit hard. He's also got an army of guildies to heal him/etc. He doesn't do anything special besides making some nice big numbers pop up.

Thx for the critisism btw if I ever make a 3rd one I'll take all that in consideration

1. Deathwish : As I stated in my presentation I was using buff so that it makes my frapsing job easier, and deathwish was part of it. I'm pretty sure I could do very similar damage without this buff with just enrage/crusader it often gets violent enough. But having the good timing on fraps is hard.

2. PatSuxHeHasHealers : First you guys need to understand something. A warrior in a one one one situation is very strong yeah. But a warrior in a solid group with good healers is almost 10 times as powerful. Why? With all those people targeting me I get an unlimited pool of rage to play with, just look again at the video I use every abilities I can. (sweeping strike is freaking 30rage..) and yet I'm never out of rage because those dumb alliances are actually buffing me by attacking me. (I could have never done nearly as much damage in the first scene if they had not decided to all /TARGET PAT, by all attacking me they made me stronger). If I then get healed that means alliance will buff me even more. And with that many people attacking me I get my enrage talent (+40% damage) ALWAYS on. See the scene where I do a 2700 MS? That mage literrarly sinks his mana pool on me instend of the shaman healing me, guess what happen? He gives me unlimited rage and ENRAGE THX YOU SIR COME AGAIN. On a side note here, I'm not gonna start a post on how to PvP but you guys need to understand something. In a PvP group either you crowd control the warrior or you assist train his face. Attacking a cookie cutter 31/20 MS warrior all by yourself is always a very bad idea. I don't even do that myself, they can sink more then half my HP before I kill them and there's nothing I can do about because we both are the same class... In the video I focused more on showing big numbers then anything but in normal PvP fights you'd see me get on a warrior, hamstring and leave him be even if I could .. I'm not gonna waste 40-70% of my HP just to kill him.

Now that doesn't mean I couldn't do good stuff in 1vX. Acutally like I said before I did do literrarly insane stuff all by myself but as much as those fights are nice and all. It is much easier to fraps something good in group PvP

So yeah just gotta blame myself on my lazyness, if there is ever a 3rd video it will include a lot more of fights where I'm alone, I got it.

3. The freedom call song. I did hesitated to put that song awhile, but I liked it to much :). Now that I look I have to admit it's a little off of the spirit of the movie.

4. Oh and the "skill" factor.. I hate those comments ;people trying to judge wether I'm good or not. I didn't make this video to brag about my skill or whatnot. I made it to show how a rank14 warrior tears $!@% apart in PvP.

5. Ok I know... He fought fiercely and Stronger than ever. My main language is french, my apologizes :)

RamataKahn said:
So yeah, that dude is freakin awesome.
What's awesome about him?

It's crazy to see the damage he does, thats why i posted this vid in our guild forums last night, but there's nothing having to do with skill at all in this video.

Helado said:
What makes him so "good". He starts off with practically every buff in the game and in full epic dps gear. Of course he's going to hit hard. He's also got an army of guildies to heal him/etc. He doesn't do anything special besides making some nice big numbers pop up.

lol exactly, this is all anyone says when this Pat newb makes a post about how good he is, glad ppl from other servers see it also.

i loved the video. even if he sucked, the video would still be great. best production of a pvp video i've ever seen. nice intro and everything.

RamataKahn said:
He is regarded by both factions on his server as a skilled player, even before he got his uber gear. Stop being jealous.
how am i jealous, i'm a healer that only pvps with guild

He has another video when he was rank 10 and in valor with an OEB and he was tearing it up. People pointing to his gear is exactly what happens any time a high warlord/marshal posts a video.

Really though his videos demonstrate its not so much about his skill, as about his priest and shaman. He has windfury and heals whenever he needs them, thats what keeps him effective.

And good luck grinding PVP ranks in AV, you'll get it about 12 times as fast in AB.

He's good. But in just about every shot he's got recklessness on. That's a 30m cooldown. It's no surprise he's mowing shit down.

wow, someone with the best pvp gear/weapon, every dps pot/buff, windfury, and some dedicated healers does well in pvp?

thats absolutely fucking shocking. BETTER MAKE A VIDEO QUICK TO SHOW EVERYONE

kyuss said:
wow, someone with the best pvp gear/weapon, every dps pot/buff, windfury, and some dedicated healers does well in pvp?

thats absolutely fucking shocking. BETTER MAKE A VIDEO QUICK TO SHOW EVERYONE

Yeah, everyone knows that. It's still awesome to watch and it had good editing too.

It's less "wow this guy has skill" and much more "wow that's pretty fun to see"

Pretty good example of what happens when you have a small organized group and a decently equipped person.

Back