Character Screens 2 [Updated]

congrats JP, you guys kill nef yet?

incarnate still kinda gets stuck at vael, but then i havent even been on a raid with them yet, due to going out and playing 2 other alts ;f

maybe i shoulda gone with you guys for that cooler smaller guild feel but then i havent been very active on my rogue either ;[

Sojourn said:
I'm going to wait until 1.9 when they update the SR graphics. 5/8 SR right now, and as soon as the faire comes ill be getting my Blue Dragon trinket (finally!)
have you seen the stormrage graphics?

I think it's so ugly i dont even want SR anymore.
The stats aren't much better, some pieces i'd argue worse, the +healing is really nice but it's at the expense of a lot of regen. the Sr set bonuses are pimp tho.

I dunno i'm really not that ambitious when it comes to stormrage

Nehi said:

incarnate still kinda gets stuck at vael, but then i havent even been on a raid with them yet, due to going out and playing 2 other alts ;f

maybe i shoulda gone with you guys for that cooler smaller guild feel but then i havent been very active on my rogue either ;[

A ton of us from Alliance - Tichondrious and other servers just rerolled on Horde - Dunemaul. You are welcome to join us.

Fully epic and high rank and not much to do. I enjoy the smaller guild also. Garuda (my Paladins guild) has 700 actual active members, we have 2 MCs and up to 130 ppl online at any time.

Its funny because we are all ex tribes guys in the Dunemaul guild now.

Hopefully server transfers will come soon - Id love to get back to Tich and kill some of my old Alliance comrades.

Riploreth Paladin - Garuda - Tichondrious
Acima Mage - Bawlsdeep - Dunemaul

I've found the Horde Dunemaul experience to be pretty damned fun. Not to mention getting the highest PvP ranks on this server is gunna be a breeze compared to Tich.

hehe i started an UD warrior there with some of my other friends, hes only lvl 9 haha.

normally id be orc but friend made a UD priestess named Lub so to match it, I am a warrior named Rub. :D

Pagy said:
have you seen the stormrage graphics?

I think it's so ugly i dont even want SR anymore.
The stats aren't much better, some pieces i'd argue worse, the +healing is really nice but it's at the expense of a lot of regen. the Sr set bonuses are pimp tho.

I dunno i'm really not that ambitious when it comes to stormrage

Depends.. have you seen Malfurion's ghost?

Fucking sexy!

But if you're talking about the Tauren in Cenarion, ugh. Yeah.

It's the +healing the really turns me on to SR. With the Blue Dragon trinket, my Ring of Blackrock, I'm not -that- worried about my mana regen. Plus the set bonuses are well worth it I think. Cenarion set seems more +int +mana regen, and I'm far more into healing. My guild always gives me the hard healing jobs, which I enjoy.

Nehi said:

Not yet. We're Phase 2 Nef. I think we'll do it this week though. We had BWL reset yesterday, and we just cleared the entire thing to Nefarian in one night (our first time.. not a single wipe.. was hot) Think we got Bronze and Green too. We're going to do an attempt a night. If we can't drop Nef this week.. well, I dunno what to say, heh.

And thanks. :)

Would have loved for you to join, man.

Sojourn said:
Not yet. We're Phase 2 Nef. I think we'll do it this week though. We had BWL reset yesterday, and we just cleared the entire thing to Nefarian in one night (our first time.. not a single wipe.. was hot) Think we got Bronze and Green too. We're going to do an attempt a night. If we can't drop Nef this week.. well, I dunno what to say, heh.

And thanks. :)

Would have loved for you to join, man.

Yo. I'm leading our guild on Nef right now too =) We'll probably get him within the next couple weeks. We had him to 75% last night with a bad 1-2 transition and just couldn't get into a rhythm.

Heres me - Rank 10 Today baby!
charscreen111505.jpg

Maybe you'll start healing.

And Nef was dropped this past Sat by us. Bloodfang chest, Wrath Chest, Shadow Flame Boots, Crul'shorukh (or whatever the fuck it's name is)

Back