What's the ratio nowadays?

Mangan

Veteran X
I just signed back up on my WoW account, and I'm rolling new characters. First off: Who's the underdog now? Is everybody on Alliance? Horde?

Also, I like to play support characters, but I don't like to do it without teams. In other words, I want an active server with no queue :p:

So...where do I go, and what's needed?

I know my server has a significantly higher horde pop. than alliance pop.

Mostly noticed by battleground wait times. Horde is nearly instant... alliance is 20ish minutes for AB.

i'd go for one of the newer servers that's opened up recently. There's Roleplay PvP servers and also some regular and pvp servers. They should be labelled as "new" still in the server selection screen. On these servers, especially the pvp ones, alliance tends to be the underdog.

Xapz said:
Mostly noticed by battleground wait times. Horde is nearly instant... alliance is 20ish minutes for AB.

this would mean it's the exact opposite, alliance being overpop. than horde. This is because more people are queing on alliance side while less are queing on horde side, which means there's ALWAYS alliance to fight the horde, but not always horde to fight the alliance.

Back