[TIER 2 PICS] Attn: Mages are fugly

Predators Rage said:
Perhaps like a Elemental mage spec were you go fire/frost and no arcane? I think thats fairly gimp being that it lacks imp counter spell and evocation. I have a 60 rogue as well, and I thought mages were just complaining for the sake of complaining but having been a 60 mage in the end game there is just stuff you'd have to play the class to see. If anything it'd be nice if they fix blink to work better it sure is crappy to blink 2 feet and still be next to that two shotting warrior :lol:
try none of our 31 point talents are remotely useful. REMOTELY. they are all fucking retarded and shouldnt be 31 point talents. they look like 15 point talents.

elemental spec for shamans is fucking stupid too because even in full earthfury with +dmg enchants you still do less dmg than every other caster/melee, you burn through mana quicker, your heals become less efficient and if you wanted to deal damage you would do much more using a 2H+enhance spec even though the 31 point talent is a fucking joke

Bodom said:
try none of our 31 point talents are remotely useful. REMOTELY. they are all fucking retarded and shouldnt be 31 point talents. they look like 15 point talents.

elemental spec for shamans is fucking stupid too because even in full earthfury with +dmg enchants you still do less dmg than every other caster/melee, you burn through mana quicker, your heals become less efficient and if you wanted to deal damage you would do much more using a 2H+enhance spec even though the 31 point talent is a fucking joke
if you have the right + damage gear elemental spec you can get some deadly chain lightning crits, but for that you have to sacrifice a whole ton of stats

imo it's better then enhancement unless you have a really strong weapon

1000+ WF crits :eek:

Back