I wanna start playing again

cham

Veteran XV
cause I'm really bored. but I don't have the CD's anymore..I still got my CD key and account info tho. Anyone know a place to download the game from? I tried fileplanet for a trial version thing but I can't find anything

yeah just the install..I emailed blizzard too but they didn't reply. the account goes inactive without a subscription but it's still there. you just gotta start paying again to use it

Yeah I was getting bored over on Wildhammer with my lvl 40ish rogue. But I had today and yesterday off work and my gamcard expired early this morning. I spent all of yesterday playing with a new guild and I loved it, getting another gamecard soon.

Spent the whole time going from lvl 41.25 to lvl 43.50 (full 1.5 lvls of rested XP) running green quests in STV, some yellows in the Badlands and doing practically all of Uldaman. Still need to find all the gems for the shattered necklace.

And I went from 50s to 63g during that time, and with pending auctions when I get back I should have enough for mount.

Will probably pay for 6 months in January though, even after close to 18 months of playing I still have fun. Just need to find the class you like to play and have decent peeps to group/quest with.

Also for you horde freaks come over to Wildhammer, population booms during peak hours and the activity ratio of A to H is 1 to 1.5. I need more Hordies to gank in a serious way, I'm tired of these cowardly druids and incompetent hunters.

I think if you can find a spot where the Beta is still hosted you can update to the current retail version. :eek: Blizzard is too cheap to host anything themselves like most other companies :(

I can't find it anywhere. Anyone wanna zip up their folder and send it to me on irc? I'll paypal you like 10 bucks

Back