Character Screens 2 [Updated]

I have 983 atk power unbuffed, ~25% crit, 35% dodge. Still not sure if i should use Hand of Justice over Blackhand's Breath though... Ill be going to 8 piece bloodfang soon, so ill probably drop to 915 atk power or so and gain 2 or so crit.

tyyr2.jpg

full proph
benediction
cauterizing band
drape of benediction
halo of transcendance

We just took down Broodlord for the first time tonight (on our first try no less) so hopefully there will be some BWL priest loot dropping soon

edit: picked up a Pendant of the Fallen Dragon off Vael last night :D

Last edited:
I still need to get my ZG enchants. I just need the damn kossaks but they NEVER DROP#$@$%!%$

once i do that i'll jump over 800 atp. I'm sitting at 28% crit 30% dodge without the dodge talent, but I think I'm going to respec for it instead of imp gouge cuz i don't really use gouge as a stunlock mechanizm any more. I'm also going full bloodfang, I've got pants/hood/belt/bracers and I'm next for spaulders. We have yet to kill Nefarian so hopefully we'll get him down soon and start the farming for the chest. still using SC tunic :(( hurts my stats quite a bit. I also need to get a better offhand, either brutality blade or what i REALLLLLY want is the Nightmare Blade from Taerar. that is like the best offhand possible if you have chrom blade.

Boomdoc said:
why is your war wearing crown of destruction?!
because the stats are incredible and dragonstalker is way better then it

shamans in my guild get it, and a warrior got it last week

because i never went and got the mats for a lionheart helm, and so this dropped one run, all the hunters had it, and so i made a bid and one it. Plus it looks good on me. Also put a con libram on it for more health.

[meph]DarkDonut said:
I still need to get my ZG enchants. I just need the damn kossaks but they NEVER DROP#$@$%!%$

once i do that i'll jump over 800 atp. I'm sitting at 28% crit 30% dodge without the dodge talent, but I think I'm going to respec for it instead of imp gouge cuz i don't really use gouge as a stunlock mechanizm any more. I'm also going full bloodfang, I've got pants/hood/belt/bracers and I'm next for spaulders. We have yet to kill Nefarian so hopefully we'll get him down soon and start the farming for the chest. still using SC tunic :(( hurts my stats quite a bit. I also need to get a better offhand, either brutality blade or what i REALLLLLY want is the Nightmare Blade from Taerar. that is like the best offhand possible if you have chrom blade.

Meh I think id still rather Brutality for my off-hand. Cant justify losing 1.3 crit for an extra 14 atk pwr and some stamina. I really gotta start brining my crit back up and balancing out.Im not doing so hot on points atm, but only need BF chest,shoulders, and belt ... and everyone but 2 rogues have the belt. We downed nef for the first time last week and hopefully we can continue it. I thought it would take forever to get the gloves since we almost NEVER got set drops off the drakes, but I got lucky last run i guess.

I'm going to wait until 1.9 when they update the SR graphics. 5/8 SR right now, and as soon as the faire comes ill be getting my Blue Dragon trinket (finally!)

Back