Tribalwar Stats: August Update

Btw massive props to

DudeofDeath, KnightMare, DemonKyoto, Evil Light Bulb, Chaoz, henry, Gundam etc.

They are collectively doing a great job keeping the news section nice and active. Now if we had 2 of each of them we would be getting to a really useful news section. So people who are proud not to be on any of the lists, those two lists are good ones to be on. So if you really want to be proud see if you can be on the top 10 of front page submitters and not on the top posters list :)

The people on top of that list find themselves banned eventually.

Actually, not so much. The people who were high up on that list were people who seemed to know where the line was. And they would walk the line.. get get some points, but not enough to get banned. And would do it again when their points had expired.

we don't do that stat... someone else setup a script to monitor TW to calculate that. But i think they stopped doing it.

Actually, not so much. The people who were high up on that list were people who seemed to know where the line was. And they would walk the line.. get get some points, but not enough to get banned. And would do it again when their points had expired.

AKA me. I haven't had any serious infractions since that OFN video of Nancy Grace was posted. I did get an infraction because of my two frame flashing sigs from Colosus but that's fine. I'll stick with my current sig.

i have overtaken beavisnuke

you're next, reno

After that, it's my biggest target, having more posts than AkumA

:rofl: oh god, i had completely forgotten about beavisnuke
god that guy was hilarious

Also: Rayn, what's my post count? I've always wanted to know :(

AKA me. I haven't had any serious infractions since that OFN video of Nancy Grace was posted. I did get an infraction because of my two frame flashing sigs from Colosus but that's fine. I'll stick with my current sig.
Just because the points expire doesn't mean history isn't taken into account when I have a reason to look at someone again. If I see a small infraction and then go in and see a long list of past ones, the penalty will be worse. That's how I work, anyway.

Back