Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal
Page 26 of 65
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
501 - 01-12-2004, 21:20
wrong again juggs, i think there are in fact some people here that have a firm grasp on reality...you're just not one of them, as has been evidenced time and time again by you, thread after thread, post after ignorant post

Sponsored Links
Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
502 - 01-12-2004, 21:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
what am i diverting from?

mav, believe me when i say this to you: you're not important to me. don't be offended, just understand that's the way it is.
Oh really?

If I wasn't important even if on the lowest level, you wouldn't keep a copy of our IRC logs on your site

Or you wouldn't CONSTANTLY talk ****, even when it is in an innocent thread that has nothing to do with flaming or anything negative

Prove me wrong if you have faith in that claim so much; don't say a damn thing negative for a long a period of time you can. If you can do that, it'll be seen you are right. If not it shows just as I said.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
503 - 01-12-2004, 21:22
Quote:
wrong again juggs, i think there are in fact some people here that have a firm grasp on reality...you're just not one of them, as has been evidenced time and time again by you, thread after thread, post after ignorant post
well..that would be your opinion. you know the saying, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one...in some cases is one

Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
504 - 01-12-2004, 21:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Poop
Someone said this to me in Call of Duty when I said they sucked.

R u that person by any chance mav.
I don't play CoD. WWII games aren't much fun. If it's a FPS game it has to have a disk and jetpack other wise it's boring to me.

Rabid Poop
Veteran++
Old
505 - 01-12-2004, 21:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
I don't play CoD. WWII games aren't much fun. If it's a FPS game it has to have a disk and jetpack other wise it's boring to me.
i was being sarcastic it wuz a fat joke.

get it?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
506 - 01-12-2004, 21:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
Oh really?

If I wasn't important even if on the lowest level, you wouldn't keep a copy of our IRC logs on your site

Or you wouldn't CONSTANTLY talk ****, even when it is in an innocent thread that has nothing to do with flaming or anything negative

Prove me wrong if you have faith in that claim so much; don't say a damn thing negative for a long a period of time you can. If you can do that, it'll be seen you are right. If not it shows just as I said.
he cant..makes him feel better about himself.

usually guys that work so hard to pick at someone elses life are guys who arent happy with thier own, and to compensate for thier ****ty place they make themselves feel better by poking at someone else

misery loves company.

HSAlien
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
507 - 01-12-2004, 21:27
Helen Keller was nice enough to send me several songs from his seemingly limitless audio archive.

The few conversations I've had with him on IRC were fine as well, the man certainly had me in lockstep in the pop-cultural reference department.

Now about that script...heh.

puncho
VeteranXX
Old
508 - 01-12-2004, 21:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
i may be a fat geek friendless loser with a life thats boring and probably wont go anywhere assuming i dont die within the next 5 years, but ya know what? im not you.

I don't know man...that's as low as it could get imo. Everyone has respect for someone.

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
509 - 01-12-2004, 21:29
I love how knowing the word "Cardassians" makes me know a lot about ST

By mav's logic, knowing the word "blitz" means someone is a superbowl calibre coach

Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
510 - 01-12-2004, 21:30
wow what a surprise, Mav joins the thread to do nothing but post 3 paragraph rants about the people of TW, their effect on society, and how he's 'showing everybody' by holding his ground.

Wow Mav, ya know the first 70 times I saw one of those posts by you, it just went over my head, but now after reading this entirely moving discussion by you... no I still think you're a self-righteous idiot.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
511 - 01-12-2004, 21:30
treating idiots as they are doesn't make me happy mavernaught -- i'm a very happy person in spite of your idiocy.

and no jug, that's a fact. feel free to put any twist you like on it however.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
512 - 01-12-2004, 21:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis

By mav's logic, knowing the word "blitz" means someone is a superbowl calibre coach
stu lombardi

skywalker
VeteranX
Old
513 - 01-12-2004, 21:31
How the **** does this thread have 26 pages?

Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
514 - 01-12-2004, 21:32
that's what I said about page 23

by the way, what the hell is a 'Cardassian'?

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
515 - 01-12-2004, 21:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker
How the **** does this thread have 26 pages?
mav's being rude...

Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
516 - 01-12-2004, 21:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis

woah there woman beater, i never said knowing a certain word makes you a genius in the subject

sure i tried the ST style flame which backfired as do most of my flames but, i didnt try the one word = smart guy bull****

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
517 - 01-12-2004, 21:34
Quote:
treating idiots as they are doesn't make me happy mavernaught -- i'm a very happy person in spite of your idiocy.

and no jug, that's a fact. feel free to put any twist you like on it however.
nah..i doubt it. I'm a happy person...i dont go around picking on females...poking at people about thier weight...or basically slandering people i know nothing about irl.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
518 - 01-12-2004, 21:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
woah there woman beater, i never said knowing a certain word makes you a genius in the subject

sure i tried the ST style flame which backfired as do most of my flames but, i didnt try the one word = smart guy bull****
mav, maybe you just need a hug. i'd hug you if you'd let me

Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
519 - 01-12-2004, 21:35
this coming from the ignorant racist, excellent.

Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
520 - 01-12-2004, 21:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire
that's what I said about page 23

by the way, what the hell is a 'Cardassian'?
a race of vile malicious aliens on ST TNG/DS9

basically they were the germans of space, slaughtered several races, for no real reasons. worse than the borg, at least the borg do things for a purpose, the cardassians were just ruthless vatos, killing men and women, raping children etc

much like aestis

Page 26 of 65

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Social Website Bullshit