The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008 by Falhawk - Page 30 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008
Page 30 of 32
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
581 - 08-05-2008, 13:23
who ****ing cares if there is a video other than monkey_b?

Sponsored Links
Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
582 - 08-05-2008, 13:24
According to various individuals in this thread, the video was released months after the incidents. You may or may not have been around at the time, as I remember you going MIA for a while, at some point after the whole thing.

Jesus christ it's Kurayami man, you know he's never wrong about this kind of ****, give him credit for that much.

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
583 - 08-05-2008, 13:25
yeah i don't care...but i remember what nspectre looks like and i thought it was from that video....but maybe it was from something else

i remember the flash animation as well and the video i seem to remember was not that.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
584 - 08-05-2008, 13:45
Jislan and Rayn need not be so angry. See, a bunch of pricks claimed I didn't know wtf I was talking about and said I was making **** up. Then a bunch of individuals came forward with similar claims adding credibility to my story, and now that it's pretty obvious there was a video I get to tell the naysayers to suck it, and they get to eat ****. It feels good to be right and throw it in peoples faces. The rest of you would do the same in my shoes :]

Why should anyone else care? Because the video is proof that nSpectre would not have had the balls to **** with JD3 in real life if he knew it would come to a real life confrontation. It's not difficult to see how that relates to what I was saying several pages back.

I know you weren't around for it at the time Rayn, but don't bust on me for calling people pussies when it's obvious that they only have the balls to **** with individuals IRL when they have a sense of immunity. I myself am not making any claims or being the internet tough guy, I'm just poking fun at those who think they are, but for some reason you want to turn this around as if it's somehow about me. Did I claim I was going to **** with someones grave? Did I goatsegram anyone and then act like a frightened girl when confronted? Nope, wasn't me, sorry.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
585 - 08-05-2008, 13:47
how is it obvious there was a video?

Its obvious to me people saw pics and a flash animation

grown people dont pick fist fights or stalk people at work

the goatse gram was silly and hardy "****ing with" toothless1

Is that what you are trying to prove monkey? That Nspec isnt tough? I think he would admit that from his geeky headquarters at nyko. At the same time a lot of people here who know nspec would say hes a good guy who has been nothing but generous with his time and resources to other twers. Which is more credit than anybody would give you

Last edited by TonyElTigre; 08-05-2008 at 13:50..
Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
586 - 08-05-2008, 13:48
The irony of monkey_b calling someone a ***** from behind his keyboard has not escaped me.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
587 - 08-05-2008, 13:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
The irony of monkey_b calling someone a ***** from behind his keyboard has not escaped me.
jesus, thank god.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
588 - 08-05-2008, 13:52
To me it's obvious because I SAW it. To the other individuals who came forward it's obvious because they too saw it. The video arose months after the incident, which is probably why some of you don't remember it, and it probably fell off the front page fast because nobody likes poking fun at their fellow nerds when the forums collective internet reputation is at stake.

Sorry but contrary to your claims, we aren't confusing pictures or a flash animation for the actual video we saw.

We're not talking about some outlandish UFO claims here buddy, it's not that hard to believe there was a video, and if there wasn't one all of the above posters would not claim to have seen it or be confusing it with the Musashi flash, and if it was to happen Kurayami would certainly not be one of those people. That guy has a TW historical archive permanently imprinted in his brain.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
589 - 08-05-2008, 13:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyElTigre View Post
how is it obvious there was a video?

Its obvious to me people saw pics and a flash animation
I remember the flashes, and the pics. I also remember a video, and I have this vague recollection of it being something that was released much later in all the daspin-stalks-nspecter drama

it's a pity the f4$ thread and all the pics appear to be gone, and apparently not even in the f4$ archive. just being able to read through that whole thing would put all this pointless speculation to rest.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
590 - 08-05-2008, 13:54
what are you talking about monkey_b?

You honestly think Kur is infallible? Get a life man

Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
591 - 08-05-2008, 13:54
btw monkey there was never a video of the confrontation only of nspectres car

anomaly
VeteranXV
Old
592 - 08-05-2008, 13:54
monkey_b, you got rolled into submission earlier this thread, dont think because a video may or may not exist it changes our perception of how much of a ****** you are

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
593 - 08-05-2008, 13:54
Quote:
I'm not sure I understand, because I haven't actually threatened anyone or claimed to be any ballsier than nSpectre. All I did was describe his reaction to the confrontation.

Explain how this is ironic.

Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
594 - 08-05-2008, 13:58
First explain to me how the **** you don't understand the concept of irony.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
595 - 08-05-2008, 13:59
isn't irony when it rains on your wedding day?

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
596 - 08-05-2008, 14:00
Like the good advice, you just didn't take

Killjoy
VeteranXX
Old
597 - 08-05-2008, 14:00
or a black fly, in your chardonnay?

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
598 - 08-05-2008, 14:01
Quote:
btw monkey there was never a video of the confrontation only of nspectres car
Do you know everything that happens on TW? I know I'm not here 24/7, and things always slip past me, and everyone else for that matter, that's why people constantly repost OFN.

The video was posted months after the incident, when everyone stopped caring. Is it possible that you never saw it and never knew about it? There's a solid number of individuals who claim to have seen it, and since they're not claiming to have seen something out of this world, like say Godzilla or King Kong, I think there is some credibility there, don't you? Or do you think they also are confusing PICTURES and FLASH ANIMATION with VIDEO

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
599 - 08-05-2008, 14:03
Yes Monkey_b, you were so positive about there being a video that even with other supposed witnesses you retracted your statement of the video's existence and apologized for it. Now you've changed your position again. Couldn't have been so positive in the first place and are now just solidifying why most people on this forum believe you're a douche.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
600 - 08-05-2008, 14:03
Quote:
First explain to me how the **** you don't understand the concept of irony.
I understand the concept, but I consider myself a pretty standard poster, so unless I'm doing something different than the rest of you, I don't see what's so ironic in me calling someone a *****.

I'll come and use lol smilies next time you call someone a ***** on TW too, because evidently someone calling someone else a ***** is ironic, somehow. Unless you are claiming you're more of a tough guy than me, which would stop making it ironic. Is that what you're saying? Because there would definately be irony behind THAT.

Page 30 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
.op is butt pirate , cops dodge ovens , dio's geting arrested , dun dun dun , f4$: the final chapter , flame4cash , jeremy daspin iii , monkey_b is a nerd , monkey_b is an idiot , oven dodger , owned , shit thread shit poster , suicidetaxi is god