FS: Gaming PCs

Just renewed my lease, so will order soon hopefully :)

Are these prices before the hard drive price bump? And can I connect 2 monitors with one vid card? Like I said a bit out of the loop...

Last edited:
for those of you using amazon payments. be sure to link a credit card to your amazon payments account or they will slap you with this ridiculous $500 / month sending limit.

Last edited:
1 to 4 days to arrive after I ship depending on how far you are from Illinois, i ship the day after payment clears usually.

Added a new system for anyone wanting a kick ass BF3 experience on a budget. Quantities are limited and once all 3 are sold no more will be available with this spec/price.

oops, just realized I forgot to change the mobo for the new system after copy pasting, it has the ASUS P8P67 mobo not the BioStar P67XE. Fixed now.

im just getting started using my computer but here are my initial impressions:

i was impressed by the quick and professional shipment. (no damage to the PC)

i'm really impressed by the case layout and clean airflow inside the case.

you've been very helpful in answering my questions and accommodating my requests. im very happy with my purchase. potential buyers do yourself a favor and get something from die hard. he knows his shit.

Just spent my first day using my new i5 'BF3 Special' system I bought from Die Hard. Very happy with it, glad I bought through him. Whole purchasing/setup process was fast and easy.

if i only bought a tower/mobo/hdd/ram from u

how much would that cost

i do not need a psu or video card

atm i have a:

quadcore q6600
motherboard that does not support ddr3

i would like to spend about $500

wat can u do 4 me

You can probably get a faster Dell/HP or something that's on sale if you don't need those two components than what I can offer you. Hard to build something decent for that much and still make it worth my time.

Back