ass fucking!!

That must be a huge hard-on! Maybe he likes anal just as much as Simo does. No wonder these two addicts are also faggots.

Hey, why don't you guys suck each others dicks?

Because you dorks obviously won't be getting anything elsewhere.

I'm guessing what I said hit home and made you 2 come up with a new bit?

I must be good.

When you were jacking off to these pics, were you focused more on Simo's cock or the girl? Be honest.

Neither, he's focused on my username and is thinking about me. It gets him off in seconds.

In a related note, I wish I could photoshop the "suck my dick" portion out and replace it with "Property Of".

They were both probably thinking about me. Especially after he posted this:

And to Jahoda Duck, girls are like that. If they get shit talked about em, they want to fuck you that much harder. Guys do it too.

So, she wanats to hate fuck me, not you.

The hating in this thread is lame, and all kinds of gay.

Post something more interesting than a chick taking it in the ass with a bona fide caricature of a thread shitter drawn around it.

AND she's not a dog.

This place is going to shit - SON, I AM DISAPPOINT.

And to Jahoda Duck, girls are like that. If they get shit talked about em, they want to fuck you that much harder. Guys do it too.

bro i just told my girlfriend she was a stupid, directionless cunt, who sucked at sex.

she ripped off my pants, and got my wiener all the way down her throat, took it out, stuck it in her butthole, rode me for a few minutes, took it out, deep throated me again, stuck it in her vag, where i blew my load. immediately after, (she's a gymnast (and a supermodel)) she leaned down, got her mouth over her vag, sucked out everything, and then swallowed it.

i just wanted to let you know that you gave some solid advice. Tomorrow i'm going to tell her that she's a wrinkly fat pizza faced leeching crackwhore cumdumpster and see what i get out of that

Back