Boobs and Games= Heaven

I would think by now men get it that women want the same respects as men. The womens lib movement is kinda old now time to move on. I have had to listen to it for 2 decades enough is enough.

On another note:

Who are we to judge someone for showing off tits?

shup up and enjoy..
or shut up and don't enjoy..

BUT PLEASE DONT CALL ANYONE IGNORANT I HATE THAT I HATE THAT I HATE THAT

at first i thought it was a guy. then i realized, if it was a guy, he'd probably find a <b>good</b> pair of tits to photoshop CDs onto, as opposed to those two shit-sacks.

That's just mean.

Give us a pic of yourself, you randy little midget. Or STFU.

She posted that pic in a Mardi-Gras way, not a 'Come Get Some!' kind of way. (I'm assuming . . .)

stop this ignorant buslhit im tired

and her tits are fine..

they're big is all..
and big tits look odd without a bra..
or when a girl aint on her back..

so stuf up AND don't call people ignorant.

Oh wah, Snowbunny, your poor self-esteem, someone disapproves of you. Your tasteless actions piss me off because you undermine the work the other women of the Tribes community have done to be accepted in OUR OWN RIGHT, not as walking titties. Would I post a pic like that? Nope. I have a little more respect for myself and for the other Tribes women than that.

As for 'coming and bitching to you about it', I am well within my rights and capabilities of doing so. I'm allowed to think you are a complete idiot, and say so in whatever forum I choose. Isn't the Internet grand? Personally, not recognising your callsign, I think you are probably a five dollar Triber AT BEST, more likely a little groundhugger who thinks to jumpstart her popularity in the community with a little T&A. Frankly, I'm not impressed. I welcome new players, but this community already has enough idiots, thanks.

Suzaku

ever had to talk to people that actually use *laughs*, *smile* etc.? They tend to use perfect punctuation as well.
hrm.

I noticed that psychosis, it pisses me off. A friend of mine even does that, I told him the next time he typed *laughs* he's going straight to my ignore list. He's been there for about 2 months.

Back