Twin 13yr Old White Supremist Girls .

Iason said:
that was me, i dunno if the admin banned that account for those photos or the ones of the interracial bj in another thread

:rofl: it was probably the emaciation. i think i saw a woman's bare breast in one of them.

Shag said:
Sorry, you trolls have had your fun so now you can go back to tribalwar.com. And be sure to tell your administrator that payback is a bitch and anything that happens to his forum is your fault.

This is excellent. It ought to eliminate any doubt as to the superiority of TW over SA.

it's a whole page and a half and will probably be gassed if not knocked off the first page and forgotten.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :50pages: :signed: :clap:

haha this shit had me in stitches from laughing so hard. good shit teedub.

quote:

Sorry, you trolls have had your fun so now you can go back to tribalwar.com. And be sure to tell your administrator that payback is a bitch and anything that happens to his forum is your fault.

aww they caught us

oh well they think it was someone else

E:F,B

we can do it again some other day! SA 1, racism 0

McHuman Deluxe posted:

I really wish they thought it was us, then they realize they have to pay to post and emailing our mods and admins won't do shit because they probably have disdain towards this behavior as much as we do.

I really want to just email them and tell them it was all Something awful's fault, and then just start a i-war with them.

That would be fun. GOONS VS NAZIS 05.

Iason said:
yeah

while stuff like this may be epic for TW, its a fart in the windstorm for SA
Uh, I don't think anyone considers it to be epic. Nothing happened, except the guy closed the forums for a little bit. No one got in any arguments or anything (that were notable).

Honestly what would be the harm in letting SA take the credit for this?
you guys had your fun and we all know the truth, Just Rayn won't have to deal with anything. He can just point at SA.

Whiplash said:
Honestly what would be the harm in letting SA take the credit for this?
you guys had your fun and we all know the truth, Just Rayn won't have to deal with anything. He can just point at SA.
It's kind of too late for that, they already know it was mostly us.

Back