Wtf??? (Professor issues)

fb said:
Me quoting Yoda has no effect. He said it, not me. He decided he wants to take it back? He should have thought about that before he posted the thread. I do agree with you that emailing his professor was taking it too far, but that's not my problem to deal with. I'm just watching the drama unfold now.

That's like saying "It's not MY fault the US dropped the bomb on Hiroshima. Though I could help and save lives, I'd rather sit back and watch them die."

Well this is interesting, certainly would make you regret telling anybody on tdub who you are and where you attend university.

SonGohan said:
That's like saying "It's not MY fault the US dropped the bomb on Hiroshima. Though I could help and save lives, I'd rather sit back and watch them die."

No, it's not. Not at all.

I can't "save" Yoda from anything. Everything I've done has been done already by other people. I recapped the story? Oh fucking no. Someone could just read the thread.

fb said:
Me quoting Yoda has no effect. He said it, not me. He decided he wants to take it back? He should have thought about that before he posted the thread. I do agree with you that emailing his professor was taking it too far, but that's not my problem to deal with. I'm just watching the drama unfold now.

If that was true then you wouldn't have felt the need to quote him, nor would you feel the need to get involved as much as you have.

Like I said, if someone gives you information that could ruin them it doesn't mean you have to. Be the bigger man and let it go.

Its not my job or yours to teach him a lesson.

Bringing in real life variables that can potentially harm someone is not what TW is about. You should be able to close your browser and walk away. Apparently some people took it upon themselves to tear down that distinction.

HomeSlice said:
I REALLY hope Yoda is found hanging from his fan.

I really hope you are trolling.

fb one more thing. Recap ok, but when it takes a turn for the worse that recap is just fueling a fire thats getting out of control.

Last edited:
DocHolliday said:
If that was true then you wouldn't have felt the need to quote him, nor would you feel the need to get involved as much as you have.

Like I said, if someone gives you information that could ruin them it doesn't mean you have to. Be the bigger man and let it go.

Its not my job or yours to teach him a lesson.

Bringing in real life variables that can potentially harm someone is not what TW is about. You should be able to close your browser and walk away. Apparently some people took it upon themselves to tear down that distinction.

Trust me, I get your point here, but I think you're talking to the wrong person. I'm not really interested in a lecture on how I could have or should have posted in this thread. It's TW, it's the internet, and I don't regret it. I didn't do anything above and beyond the scope of an average TW thread. Yoda's the one who made this particular thread so damn dramatic, in addition to the people who went too far. You should really be talking to CheeseSteak, not me.

Nutcracker said:
Well this is interesting, certainly would make you regret telling anybody on tdub who you are and where you attend university.
AND giving out the EXACT name and section number of the class in question

what a dumb ass

cogzinofa said:
LOL you'd think yoda was some HOT YOUNG THING with the way doc is eknighting it the fuck up :rofl:

=/

I just feel sorry for the kid. I went to high school with a mentally challenged kid(Dale) that was easy to rip on and constanly gave people ammo to use against him. My friends and I defended him because nobody else did. He gave us ammo, but we didn't use it. I learned alot about people those couple of years and I learned how to make long time friends. If you give them ammo to use and they don't use it, thats the kind of person you want to be friends with and thats the kind of person you can trust. Why? Because they are a good honest person who respects others.

I still hang out with the same guys I went to junior high with while most people I know are lucky to say they know one person from Highschool.

fb said:
Trust me, I get your point here, but I think you're talking to the wrong person. I'm not really interested in a lecture on how I could have or should have posted in this thread. It's TW, it's the internet, and I don't regret it. I didn't do anything above and beyond the scope of an average TW thread. Yoda's the one who made this particular thread so damn dramatic, in addition to the people who went too far. You should really be talking to CheeseSteak, not me.

Quiet honestly I don't wanna talk to Cheesesteak. People like him are beyond help and reason. They are malicous and will do anything to look cool or get ahead in life. He is scum as far as I am concerned. My friends and I defended Dale against assholes like him all thru HS. Its not worth wasting my breath.

I think you have a chance so thats why I was giving you more shit. :D

Last edited:
DocHolliday said:
=/

I just feel sorry for the kid. I went to high school with a mentally challenged kid that was easy to rip on and constanly gave people ammo to use against him. My friends and I defended him because nobody else did. He gave us ammo, but we didn't use it. I learned alot about people those couple of years and I learned how to make long time friends. If you give them ammo to use and they don't use it, thats the kind of person you want to be friends with and thats the kind of person you can trust. Why? Because they are a good honest person who respects others.

I still hang out with the same guys I went to junior high with while most people I know are lucky to say they know one person from Highschool.

The difference here is that Yoda is not a mentally challenged high-schooler, he's a self-described intelligent person posting on the internet about his personal life.

In all honesty, I think if his professor reads this thread, it can only work to Yoda's advantage. The jackass professor will no doubt be consumed with anger, having been publicly slandered and made one of the central characters of a big e-joke. Most people's first reaction to Tribalwar is not a good one...particularly when they're the topic of discussion. He's going to lose his shit, and it has been my experience when lefty intellectual types come unglued it can be outrageously funny.

If Yoda plays it casual, and either records the meeting or brings a department admin with him, he could come out on top.

fb said:
The difference here is that Yoda is not a mentally challenged high-schooler, he's a self-described intelligent person posting on the internet about his personal life.

Well, he obviously has a deficency somewhere that compelled him to post that information. I am in in way defending him posting that info. That was fucking dumb to do. I am just letting people know once again that just because its there it doesn't mean you have to take it.

Even intelligent people have issues in their life.

Also, I have posted about my problems on occasion in the past and TW was very warm and helped me thru a tough spot last year. Yoda's thread got the exact opposite reaction because people don't like him. I am indifferent.

I understand that it wasn't a good idea. At least now I do. But I don't know how I could have expected people to go to the furthest extent possible to attack someone they don't know. And try to ruin as much of their life as they possibly can.

DocHolliday said:
=/

I just feel sorry for the kid. I went to high school with a mentally challenged kid(Dale) that was easy to rip on and constanly gave people ammo to use against him. My friends and I defended him because nobody else did. He gave us ammo, but we didn't use it. I learned alot about people those couple of years and I learned how to make long time friends. If you give them ammo to use and they don't use it, thats the kind of person you want to be friends with and thats the kind of person you can trust. Why? Because they are a good honest person who respects others.

Quiet honestly I don't wanna talk to Cheesesteak. People like him are beyond help and reason. They are malicous and will do anything to look cool or get ahead in life. He is scum as far as I am concerned. My friends and I defended Dale against assholes like him all thru HS. Its not worth wasting my breath.

I think you have a chance so thats why I was giving you more shit. :D

I'm still best friends with the kids I went to elementary school with. Also, nearly everybody here went to high school with mentally challenged kids, including myself. I stuck up for a number of them.

It sounds like you're acting so morally superior. Get over yourself for fucks sake. Yoda isn't mentally challenged, he just posted some shit he shouldn't have. If he isn't aware of some of the personalities floating around TW by now, he deserves it. It is mean, but he asked for it by posting it here.

Yoda said:
I understand that it wasn't a good idea. At least now I do. But I don't know how I could have expected people to go to the furthest extent possible to attack someone they don't know. And try to ruin as much of their life as they possibly can.
So, fuck you.

wow. i walked away after i posted prof info on page 5. i didnt expect to come back and see this.

you guys are crrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

DocHolliday said:
Well, he obviously has a deficency somewhere that compelled him to post that information. I am in in way defending him posting that info. That was fucking dumb to do. I am just letting people know once again that just because its there it doesn't mean you have to take it.

Even intelligent people have issues in their life.

Also, I have posted about my problems on occasion in the past and TW was very warm and helped me thru a tough spot last year. Yoda's thread got the exact opposite reaction because people don't like him. I am indifferent.

I really think that if just about anyone on TW posted this exact thread, the same thing would have happened. Yoda just has a penchance for getting himself into these situations. This isn't something that TW will "get you through", because when people have real problems, TW can be very warm. Being an asshole in a college class and expecting to be agreed with isn't something that you're going to get much back-up on.

Back