My Journey Thru Hell

yeah.. amazing story indeed..

good to hear you pulled through and kicked ass and ate steaks along the way. :sunny:

jesus christ almighty, what a post

something about it speaks sincerity, or maybe I'm just gullable to a drawing story. Code4, that was incredible and... congradulations, I guess, for living through it. Wow.

I'll admit the way it was written was pretty dramatic, but so was the situation. :shrug: I wouldn't risk my life for a house or belongings, but then again I'll never live on the coast either. ;)

bullshit.jpg

We find soldiers that kill people in foreign countries during war time, yet we won't find the people in this country?
So a cop comes along and finds a dead person. He realizes this person has been murdered. Does the guy have a t-shirt on that says, "I was a baaaaad nigger"? Probably not, so he'll be treated like a good nigger, and there will be questions about how he got dead.
Now, let's see... how long was Lacey Peterson dead and bloated, yet they still determined it was her, how she died, and the approximate time of death. Yet they won't be able to in this case?
Seriously, i hope it's not the case, and that someone will let it just go, but as racial tensions grow and so on, I foresee things going badly.

Zombee, this is a natural disaster, the city is chaotic, there's no fucking control over the city. Bodies are floating around in the water, the city is basically burried. There's no fucking way to identify and solve 2033434 murder cases in a fucking disaster.

Zombee said:
We find soldiers that kill people in foreign countries during war time, yet we won't find the people in this country?
So a cop comes along and finds a dead person. He realizes this person has been murdered. Does the guy have a t-shirt on that says, "I was a baaaaad nigger"? Probably not, so he'll be treated like a good nigger, and there will be questions about how he got dead.
Now, let's see... how long was Lacey Peterson dead and bloated, yet they still determined it was her, how she died, and the approximate time of death. Yet they won't be able to in this case?
Seriously, i hope it's not the case, and that someone will let it just go, but as racial tensions grow and so on, I foresee things going badly.
I think one dead black guy out of hundereds in a city destroyed by hurricane and flood covered in filth and torn to pieces by looters and refugees is going to be the least of the authorities worries. and by the time his time comes around, there won't be much to go on.

LogRoller said:
See, here is my thinking on why this is fake. There is going to be a great deal of effort to point fingers in the aftermath of all of this, and the blame game is going to be so totally excellent. It will keep the news busy for another year to come, I guarantee you. And there is much that is going to be made of the racial divide, and everyone knows all of that.

So someone posting what essentially amounts to an instant paper trail of data that could incriminate oneself when people who have all sorts of axes to grind in public and elsewhere strikes me as monumentally stupid. All it would take is for one talented unknown lawyer with an agenda who knows how to use Google to see this thread eventually, and then the fun begins. There is no statute of limitations on murder. Everyone knows this. No matter under what circumstances someone killed someone else, the very worst thing you can do is go talking about it in public. So no one would ever do that.

Which is why this is fake.

Posting a message on TW is hardly a confession that would stand up in a court of law.

Back