I have reported Tribalwar.com to the FCC.

wtf ?
Hugh Jazz said:
I fear that I may be a victim of other crimes such as identity theft at the hands of members of this forum.
mmk
4d63ddfc3c34bfead1d9eaed94c2.jpg

http://www.cafepress.com/shop/baby-gifts/browse/store/naughtee.25981993

Last edited:
Hugh Jazz said:
I have forgone posting the list of people to be banned, for two reasons:

1. The administrators have made it clear that they are not interested in enforcing the rules or maintaining a standard of decency.
2. The list is so large that it might well include the majority of members whose material I read.

Instead, I must sadly report that I had to take this to the next step. After the incredible amount of hateful things said about me, and the threatening pictures posted repeatedly in the thread I posted this morning, I fear that I may be a victim of other crimes such as identity theft at the hands of members of this forum. Since the people of this forum have proven they cannot police themselves, I have reported Tribalwar.com to the FCC, the government agency in charge of enforcing standards on the internet.

I sent my complaint via e-mail to fccinfo@fcc.gov. I will notify you when I receive a response, although your administrators will know as well.
this is starting to sound like zombee

i wonder if he signed his fcc complaint as "hugh jazz"

actually he may just be dumb enough to try to complain to the fcc, but then again this is an obvious smurf troll job

Hugh Jazz said:
I have forgone posting the list of people to be banned, for two reasons:

1. The administrators have made it clear that they are not interested in enforcing the rules or maintaining a standard of decency.
2. The list is so large that it might well include the majority of members whose material I read.

Instead, I must sadly report that I had to take this to the next step. After the incredible amount of hateful things said about me, and the threatening pictures posted repeatedly in the thread I posted this morning, I fear that I may be a victim of other crimes such as identity theft at the hands of members of this forum. Since the people of this forum have proven they cannot police themselves, I have reported Tribalwar.com to the FCC, the government agency in charge of enforcing standards on the internet.

I sent my complaint via e-mail to fccinfo@fcc.gov. I will notify you when I receive a response, although your administrators will know as well.

STFU.jpg

Back