Tribalwar Hacks Scooter Riders

jesus

if you're going to be a little queer with a scooter of somesort, at least get a moped

Not active in a long time but hey, this is the 1st thread in years that made me laugh uncontrolled for minutes on end.

:lol: man, they got really reaaly pissed at that login popup.

I wouldn't even want to think of how ppl on here would act if the roles were reversed.

They do have a couple of nice smilies

edit:
dunno if I can hotlink them but I'll try:

rant.gif

lockd.gif

ohnoes.gif

Last edited:
Jislan is going to cause us to get a password prompt when we try to logon

way to steal smilies.. you've seen what happens

This reminded me to check my ipower webhost.

... someone is leeching like a motherfucker off me, bloops.org has uploaded over a fucking gig this month which is more than double the June upload. All kinds of wierd goddamn referrers showing up but the raw logs have been truncated to the point of uselessness. I am thwarted :(

Excel said:
This reminded me to check my ipower webhost.

... someone is leeching like a motherfucker off me, bloops.org has uploaded over a fucking gig this month which is more than double the June upload. All kinds of wierd goddamn referrers showing up but the raw logs have been truncated to the point of uselessness. I am thwarted :(

Change everything to Goatse for a week, that should do it.

I don't know what this little subset of tribalwar is that only comes into these sorts of threads and posts "OMG goatse invade them!!!!". It doesn't make any sense.

To actualy try to do anything mean to these kids would be pointless... and... well.. mean. They didn't really do any harm to us, and they even realize their mistake and how funny it is. Also anyone who's in some sort of message board community knows goatse by now.

Back