*delete* feature for TW account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdreNaLiNe said:
As I said before, Pagy, you're always so bitter. :)

I've got nothing against Rayn, or any of TW's staff. In fact, I don't think I have any problems with many TW'ers at all. Honestly, I just know where my home is (at least on the internet anyway).
I've been on many, many boards over many, many years, and I've never asked for an account to be deleted because I don't use it anymore. I just don't go there anymore. Asking for an account deletion is drama-fodder, pure and simple.

And I'm feeding the drama.

Fuck. Fell for it. Nice one, man. See ya.

Well, for sure he wanted to make some statement with this and cause drama, he isnt so stupid to not be aware that this thread was not needed...he could of asked how to take his nick and go home in private.

AdreNaLiNe said:
No hissy fit. The phase thing was merely a joke on Vir's part. However, I fully support red and our vision for the future of this team.

What exactly is the difference between making a big stinck about having your accounts deleted, and just never posting/visiting again? Thats whats so funny about this imo. But I appreciate the drama. Always makes for some good reading.

S0C7 said:
I've been on many, many boards over many, many years, and I've never asked for an account to be deleted because I don't use it anymore. I just don't go there anymore. Asking for an account deletion is drama-fodder, pure and simple.

And I'm feeding the drama.

Fuck. Fell for it. Nice one, man. See ya.
True to some degree, but I for one have not started much drama over the past years. I just felt it publically necessary to support a great friend of mine.

I think over the years, we can all agree to disagree on our team policies regarding our servers and play. We feel our success in past games, ladders, and leagues speak for itself and we choose to dictate how the general gameplay should be administrated on our server. This should come as no surprise to anyone in the past, now, or in the future. Everyone has their 2 cents and I fully respect each opinion, as any of you who have spoken to me knows.

image002.jpg

i cant stop posting on my own! I need to make a public request to be removed because im special!

hardluck said:
What exactly is the difference between making a big stinck about having your accounts deleted, and just never posting/visiting again? Thats whats so funny about this imo. But I appreciate the drama. Always makes for some good reading.
I'm not making a hissy fit, HL. I just felt it necessary to show my own support for a friend of mine over the years. I'm not asking anyone else on 5150 to request deletion. That's their own choice.

Hey man, I'd never have a problem with you on our servers, and I don't think you've ever had a problem on our servers. There's a reason for that and we strongly believe in our policies. It's not like I'm going to ban TW'ers on sight. For the rest of the people that want to make insulting posts regarding the actions of our admins and leaders, it's not like it's anything new. We are trying to disconnect ourselves from this community though.

Last edited:
Did Rapture have all these nazi admin thread in t2 classic days? I remember LW and others "tag chasing" claims and ban/kicks when they would get killed

AdreNaLiNe said:
No hissy fit. The phase thing was merely a joke on Vir's part. However, I fully support red and our vision for the future of this team.

what to alienate yourself from every facet of internet gaming and its communities? I like you Adren, you have always been a decent guy on TW, never had beef with you but honestly man defending your "efamily" is honorable and all, but you guys really have to get over yourselves already. You sound like a bunch of crusading gamer geeks who honestly think they are the best in the world. Jokes or not, you always claim that people like Vir, Krackers, Freestyle are asses on the forum for fun, and we shouldnt judge them based on that...

but in all reality bro, they are that way in game, in irc, and on forums, how else are we supposed to judge people when thats the only mediums we have to go off? If your an asshat here, in reality it just means deepdown you wish you could be an asshat in real life but dont have the balls to back it up like in the case of Vir. The reason Vir doesnt act like this in real life isnt because he just likes to be an ass on a forum, its because he is afraid of being put in his place while being unable to hide behind his E-perosna.

I think most of this hooplah is over refrieds vir thread? hate to break it to ya, but the man may be able to pilot vehicles in video games but i give you props for having one of the biggest douches i've ever played with on your team (And I've played with some big douches).

Trusk|llz said:
Did Rapture have all these nazi admin thread in t2 classic days? I remember LW and others "tag chasing" claims and ban/kicks when they would get killed

Back when rapture was around, they had 4 or 5 admins on TWL. Any Rapture bashing thread was immediately locked.

You know, this would be a great place for that Nazi admin pic of mine to be posted... I just have to find it...

Data said:
Bud Light presents Real American Heroes
(Real American Heroes)
Today we salute you, Mr. Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy
(Mr. Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy)
Only a true philanthropist like yourself can turn six grand in computer parts and fifty gigs of surplus bandwidth into a work of art.
(He's got the bytes!)
In your capable hands, we know that our thirst for centralized multiplayer gaming will never go unquenched; our skill at twitch shooters will never go unchallenged.
(Bew Bew Bew)
Thanks to you we can say, "I know Shok, what have you ever done?"
(Tell me now)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light Mr. Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy. Because while a life outside the computer may get us laid, nothing matters more than the size of our e-penis.
(He's got a big one.)
Mr. Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy

:rofl:

Yes, that's genius. Thank you!

Shadow13 said:
what to alienate yourself from every facet of internet gaming and its communities? I like you Adren, you have always been a decent guy on TW, never had beef with you but honestly man defending your "efamily" is honorable and all, but you guys really have to get over yourselves already. You sound like a bunch of crusading gamer geeks who honestly think they are the best in the world. Jokes or not, you always claim that people like Vir, Krackers, Freestyle are asses on the forum for fun, and we shouldnt judge them based on that...

but in all reality bro, they are that way in game, in irc, and on forums, how else are we supposed to judge people when thats the only mediums we have to go off? If your an asshat here, in reality it just means deepdown you wish you could be an asshat in real life but dont have the balls to back it up like in the case of Vir. The reason Vir doesnt act like this in real life isnt because he just likes to be an ass on a forum, its because he is afraid of being put in his place while being unable to hide behind his E-perosna.
In case you haven't noticed, Shadow, we are trying to alienate the TW community. Individually, I have no beef against anyone in this forum.

Durak said:
Back when rapture was around, they had 4 or 5 admins on TWL. Any [strike]Rapture[/strike] bashing thread was immediately locked.
Fixed

I tried to keep things consistant.

It was also 2 admins

I also had a policy that people could not touch a thread when the topic involved their own team, otherwise I would re-open the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back