She Made Me Mad, Now You Get To See Our Pics [NWS]

Well, apparently this poor gal is deeply hurt by this. I can't take it back, and I will not lie, the sadistic side of me laughed a few times. I love the gal, and I did this out of anger, disgust, and the actual unforunate circumstance that I forced myself to believe she was going to continue acting as she did. Do I regret this? No, it tought her something, be it negative or not, my point was made that if you disrespect yourself others will follow. I am sorry it effected her so much, it is truly unforunate. The damage is done, and unfortunately it's in TW's hands now how far it goes. Unforunately here there is no 'good fight', just the unforunate backlash of pain from a truly very sweet person. It's a damned shame she couldn't see the problem sooner, and I couldn't contain myself well enough not to retaliate. Live, suffer, die, is what I always say. I'm sorry for the pain Krista, and I'm sorry for the penis Tribalwar.

Gangrel said:
you posted a girls tits with cum all over them on the internet and did not expect her to be upset?
No, I knew she would, I'm not saying that.
What I did was wrong, no matter what it did for others, it was wrong. I will not try to redeem what I did.

She deleted the entry in which we posted her facial and linked her to this post, so the link takes you to an old post instead. Before, in the comments section of it was the worst of the bunch. I don't know how to leave normal comments cause I don't use myspace.

This might be one of the greatest threads ever... the facial link... on the web... I know not to take pics now.

who the fuck cares what that nasty, disgusting bitch thinks

my god it looks like she fell off the ugly tree, hit every fucking ugly branch on the way to the ugly ground before being hit by the ugly truck

MaxxCarnage said:
No, I knew she would, I'm not saying that.
What I did was wrong, no matter what it did for others, it was wrong. I will not try to redeem what I did.

You're using past tense, like this happened in the past. Take the pictures down you dumbass before this turns bigger then you need it to be.

:rolleyes:

Don't feel bad about it. You can't even identify her, and she obviously likes the attention. She's just another slut. You'll be over it soon enough.

Back