TribalWar Magic Cards

Groove said:
i dont quite get these 'magic cards'

is this some kind of D&D thing?

i'm nerdy enough to be into Star Wars and LOTR, but this just seems like a whole new level to me

Oh, it is. Magic: The Gathering is a collectible card game with deep D&D/fantasy roots. It's been out for about... 10 years? Probably longer. I've only played a few times with my brother's cards. I never got into it...

Early '93 is when the first Magic: the Gathering cards where printed. So its going on 12 years now.

i can't believe datums didn't make an insulting card for me.

i've worked hard to make a pathetic e-persona

also, as a former hardcore noncomp player, I'm deeply offended at your lack of knowledge on how the text/abilities on magic cards are generally layed out.

nerd++

Tribalbob said:
i can't believe datums didn't make an insulting card for me.

i've worked hard to make a pathetic e-persona
How about : Fuck you Tribalbob.

... that help any?

Timmain42 said:
I know these are your particular baliwick Data, but can we use them internally on TW?
If you want, sure. They're hosted on my site, but they shouldn't impact my bandwidth too much. If I have to, I'll let you guys know when they're starting to suck down too much BW.

Data said:
If you want, sure. They're hosted on my site, but they shouldn't impact my bandwidth too much. If I have to, I'll let you guys know when they're starting to suck down too much BW.
Cool, thank you. Bookmarking this thread... now.

Back