Famous TW Fuckups

Haha - what about the guy who made a thread asking for someone to share a room at UVA5 and then stole a bunch of shit. That was the debut of IT'S A TRAP

awesome thread btw

I'll go ahead and keep updating it tommorow. It's nearly 7am according to TW so I am going to sleep and then wake up to finish this thread up. If anyone has more suggestions, just keep posting them

What about that one skinny white guy who posted how he evened out a debt by taking his freinds hangun and then ended up claiming that he was in a gang, and then threatened to kill/fight half of TW. He also left his picture directory open, and we found a bunch of pics of him holding handguns while his kid crawled around on the floor in its own shit.

Trying to find thread.

Notorious said:
What about that one skinny white guy who posted how he evened out a debt by taking his freinds hangun and then ended up claiming that he was in a gang, and then threatened to kill/fight half of TW. He also left his picture directory open, and we found a bunch of pics of him holding handguns while his kid crawled around on the floor in its own shit.

Trying to find thread.
spawn tehvul or some shit still :rofl: everytime I think about that "thug"

Zombee, the guy who pretended to threaten tribalwar with legal action, only to have it backfire when col did some investigation and found out it was him, banned him from TW for good. Was pretty epic at the time.

Cant find the thread though...

Back