omg I just had the best sex of my life

fuck it, just take the panties off, place them on the side on the leg, and take an entire body shot, with you in it, since she seems so accomodating

What really happened:

Somebody (maybe this guy) used to date/fuck this chick. Took some pics of her in uniform one night to have some fun. Made up this story today to suit the pics he already had.

shes gone this far, just have her pose nekkid. if u do that i'll blindly believe you are behind the camera. no questions asked.

PoorDoggy said:
What really happened:

Somebody (maybe this guy) used to date/fuck this chick. Took some pics of her in uniform one night to have some fun. Made up this story today to suit the pics he already had.
Then took pics of his legs shaved in a skirt w/ penis hidden to fill in the gaps

hmm
TWfuckers_001.jpg

Ok.

He did make this post 3 minutes after those pictures were taken, so it's feasible that he banged a female in the anus.

TWfuckers_001.jpg

This would be a hard forward penis tuck job, as well. Notice the person's hands are up, so his cockenballs would have to be held up with tape or some shit, which is unlikely. I don't think he'd go through all the trouble.

Cuthyone said:
having sex with a chick and taking pictures != the story in the first post being true

This is also very important to remember.

+ that's either him or that guy has a man ass which means he still likes to fuck guy butts

Back