things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic

how are you seeing big cats?

normally they are nocturnal and they are lazy as fuck

you must live out in deliverance country

I never knew my dad untill i was 11 years old. I started to have a relationship with him and then he died months later of a cocane OD. Anyway the only thing he had ever given me was a video game chair. It was a badass chair.

Anyway.. one night i was downstairs and i hear my wooden chair literally slam from the center of my room to the wall. I flipped out. Called the police and they came up stairs. The chair was infact on the other side of my room.

Thats that..

Im on the 2nd floor no one can break in but something moved that chair. Kinda funny its the only thing my dad ever gave me.

Glare said:
how are you seeing big cats?

normally they are nocturnal and they are lazy as fuck

you must live out in deliverance country

Washington State - we have cougars and stuff around here, and my neighborhood (albiet the nicest in the area) is still pretty far back from everything else, so we have a bit of wilderness.

Edit:
At my younger sister's grade school they had to cancel recess one day because a cougar was out on the bigtoy of the playground :lol:

thats pretty cool

we only got recess cancelled because a kid shit all over the playground equipment or something

whyd you feel the need to add nicest in the area about your hood

? Just random addition? Thought it was weird that one of the nicest was way the fuck back in the sticks, while everything closer to civilization and other decent places wasn't.

actually most places out here are nicer the farther away you get from the city/suburbs

bigger house, lots of land, of course driving a half hour to get a fucking pizza sucks but when i visit some of these houses the view is fucking incredible

i refuse to believe you are a fan of the EPL's very own Arsenal

and if you really are what is wrong with you

/me shrug
Take it how you will. I enjoy soccer a lot - my brother played a ton so I was exposed for a while.

i played soccer for 11 years and was a talented forward till i moved into a huge soccer town

that doesnt mean i am an arsenal fan

liverpool fc (YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE BITCH)

I think it's Mariachi up there fucking around.
Mariachi%20(Portrait).jpg

Back