things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic

i haven't heard anything up there since.. but i haven't bothred to check again

still no way to provide proof if i DID hear it again, but possible pics when Platoon comes on and the magnets scatter across the kitchen floor.

if my webcam cord goes far enough.

actually i dont mean pics (cause i could just scatter the fucking magnets! wooo, proof.)

but i could take video with the webcam

i'll see what kind of experiment i can do that would work best and capture it somehow

Set up your webcam with motion sensor, go into attic and wait for monster to eat you. Auto upload pictures. Simple as that, I'll be expecting hot hot monster eating you xxx action within 30 minutes. Go.

so this thread is a pretty exciting read @ 4am..

while sitting in your room alone..

with the lights out..

time to go hide under my bed. :(

ps- yeah all i see is a branch in that picture, not a face. :\ although it is a rather terrifying branch?

Could have been some of those pink things from Doom...
doom2_large.jpg

My wife and I were driving Highway 299 over to the Northern CA coast to visit my parents one weekend and I SWEAR I saw a ghostly figure in the road. It was around 8 PM and it had gotten dark and we were coming around a corner in a place called Hawkins Bar. We were just passing a small bar-type establishment when I saw a blue, hazy shape about 4 feet tall in our lane. The first thing I thought was that it might have been some exhaust from a car, since it was cold outside. The problem is, there weren't any cars in the vicinity.

Then I thought that it might be a small patch of fog. As we came closer to it, I expected my headlights to shine bright on it, like headlights tend to do when shining into fog. It didn't happen. We ended up driving right through it, with it disappearing as we drove into it.

I was going about 50 so I didn't have much time to scope it out much but I had this nagging sensation that it resembled a little girl. Unfortunately, my wife didn't even see it, which is weird because it was on her side of the car.

I've come to the conclusion that I don't need ghosts. I'm the kind of person who wakes up and sees weird shit. I've seen everything from a head coming out of my dart board to a hand rising out of my shelves. I've seen NUMEROUS snakes, bats, mice, etc. There will be times where I see people in my room. It usually take a couple of minutes for the images to go away.

Funny Story #1:

My wife and I were living in an apartment and we always like to have an oscillating fan running for a) white noise and b) cooling purposes. Since my wife doesn't like having the cool air blow on her, the fan stays on my side of the bed. One night, I remember waking up and seeing an intruder at the foot of the bed on my side. I freaked out and kicked at the fan in an attempt to ward off the intruder. I heard a yelp and my wife asked me what the hell I was doing. After I realized it was her, I went back to sleep. In the morning, I surveyed the damage. Apparently, I had snapped the fan portion off of the base with my kick and sent the fan flying about 3 feet into my poor wife. DOH!

Funny Story #2:

About a week after we got our Yorkie puppy, we decided to let him sleep with us in our bed. Well, about 2 AM, I woke up and saw a sniper in the room. I freaked out and ran into our closet. Totally forgetting about my wife, I shut the closet door. Well, the dog starts flipping out and my wife starts yelling. Once I realized that I was just seeing things, I opened the door to see my wife changing the sheets on the bed. Apparently, I had scared the dog so much, he pissed himself.

I've had so many weird experiences in my sleep it's not even funny. Well, sometimes it is. ;)

lol this is the longest thread ive ever started

and i still dont have incontrovertable proof ;(

i'm not constantly thinking about it so when weird shit does happen im not exactly right there with my webcam to take vids

TTHREAZ said:
Funny Story #1:

My wife and I were living in an apartment and we always like to have an oscillating fan running for a) white noise and b) cooling purposes. Since my wife doesn't like having the cool air blow on her, the fan stays on my side of the bed. One night, I remember waking up and seeing an intruder at the foot of the bed on my side. I freaked out and kicked at the fan in an attempt to ward off the intruder. I heard a yelp and my wife asked me what the hell I was doing. After I realized it was her, I went back to sleep. In the morning, I surveyed the damage. Apparently, I had snapped the fan portion off of the base with my kick and sent the fan flying about 3 feet into my poor wife. DOH!

Funny Story #2:

About a week after we got our Yorkie puppy, we decided to let him sleep with us in our bed. Well, about 2 AM, I woke up and saw a sniper in the room. I freaked out and ran into our closet. Totally forgetting about my wife, I shut the closet door. Well, the dog starts flipping out and my wife starts yelling. Once I realized that I was just seeing things, I opened the door to see my wife changing the sheets on the bed. Apparently, I had scared the dog so much, he pissed himself.

:rofl:

When I was 12 or 13, I was up late in our living room watching a movie when I suddenly heard a loud metalic banging noise. I didn't know wtf was going on and I didn't bother to wake up anyone fearing they'd get angry at me for disturbing their sleep (how stupid). Anyway, I actually dared to go and check it out from a distance: I turned on some lights and went to the back of the house, but I couldn't see outside because of the bright light. I was still scared shitless but I shrugged it off and made my way to bed as fast as I could. Next morning all my family members whose money was left behind downstairs was gone, and the loud metallic noise was the burglar who had cut a wire running from the garden door to the back (god knows why, it's made for laundry and isn't in the way of anything). Everytime I think back I keep thinking the guy was trying to lure me outside or something. I didn't feel safe in my house for a whole week after that.
The fucking crappy part about that incident (aside from the loss of cash) was that my mom even thought I had stolen everything, some fucking trust. Why would I steal my mom's entire purse with all her id cards and whatnot instead of just the money ffs.
Our dog who is always up barking at the slightest sound didn't even wake up, fucking mut.

It was a ghost of somebody that John Kerry slaughtered while in 'nam.

Back