As requested, pics of me and my girlfriend (YES, PICS vge)

T w i z t i D said:
honestly, there aren't many people over the age of 7 that i would confidently say i would just beat the living piss out of, but you are one of them.

in 15 you douche. Ill take your internerd ass on anyday

Simply put..there is no way in hell that is your girlfriend, and as you can see by the responses in this thread..no one bought it. No one. For God's sake, just give it up and move along...you have already made yourself look bad enough kid.

MacGyver said:
you're a cock sucking faggot

how was taht one?

Oh that's great. You have no idea who I am. How can you be so ignorant as to assume that I am "a cock sucking faggot" when you have no information about my sexual orientation?

Oh yeah, and "that," not "taht"

(Actually, that's pretty generic too :/ It seems that it *is* pretty difficult to make original flames though, so I guess since this one had the potential to be offensive enough, it will pass. Thank you.) <3

dude are you really gonna fuck with this:

flex2.jpg

calm down little boy, i'm not a big man, but rest assured i'd break you like the little twig you are.

plus, while i'm not mexican, i still am purported to be by many members of this board. Therefore, I am jobless, drink 40s, and I pack heat in my belt, which i can get to if i move my shirt which is only buttoned on the top button to the side and untuck my wife beater. At that point, little boy, you'd be what we in the business call "fucked esse"

Round still has the obvious advantage in the fight vs. twiz. With the help of the giant patch of disgusting hair on his face.

That shit is terrible

Back