anal dog sex

Ben Reed said:
Kri? You an AC fan? :eek:

Shit damn, I felt like an thirsty man in one big-ass desert out here!

Yeah, I just got it today, it kicks ass...

love the game, just wish controls where more user friendly.

hey scourge...

member when you warned Noot earlier this week (or last week) and said 'one more and youre banned?'

im not tryin to run into your business but im politely and candidly asking that you extend the same grace to Fngr and Ragnarok.

k they posted some shit on the forum thats against the rules, and ill even take partial responsibility for creating a thread that i shouldve know could incite such behavior.

these guys arent chronic troublemakers and rarely even flame or say anything mean to anyone.

mark_thread.gif

nolt said:
hey scourge...

member when you warned Noot earlier this week (or last week) and said 'one more and youre banned?'

im not tryin to run into your business but im politely and candidly asking that you extend the same grace to Fngr and Ragnarok.

k they posted some shit on the forum thats against the rules, and ill even take partial responsibility for creating a thread that i shouldve know could incite such behavior.

these guys arent chronic troublemakers and rarely even flame or say anything mean to anyone.

uhh.. I didn't ban either of them, and I didn't see what they did.

damNit ok thats cool i just saw your post about watching the thread

how does one go about getting an repentant banned saget reinstated?

id like to help participate in their rehabilitation if possible.

but they dint do anything worse that what anybosy else has done and gotten reinstated within a day or so.

theyre good chaps.

Back