My Journey Thru Hell

Cav Scout said:
I don't understand why any of you think this is so unbelievable a story in the first place. Maybe you come from good areas and just don't know what happens in the ghetto. Shit like what code4 is saying happens virtually every day. It doesn't take a huge natural disaster, that just brings national media attention to the fact these things are going on.

Well I'm sure Code4 will tell you what he saw for those few days was NOT the norm.
So, not sure of your point

All right, in light of what seems to be at least considerable evidence, I kinda believe Code4 now.

I'd still like pictures of him at the scene (juxtaposed with pictures of him before the disaster to verify it's him) before I commit to saying "I was wrong, Code4's not BSing", though.

However, I admit that I have been more than a little unfair to Code4 given the circumstances he's had to endure, even if his rollicking tale of looter-shooting and post-apocalyptic scrounging isn't entirely accurate. I apologize for that, but only because I wish to suck up to Code4 and bathe in his glory if he is, in fact, telling the truth.

I won't sugarcoat the truth. If he's lying I'm going to continue my condescending laughter as per the norm, but if his story is fully verified, I'm going to suck up to him like a cash-strapped hooker with bills to pay who also happens to be a black hole.

How many people wanna be Code4's new neighbors once this is confirmed? :lol:

Hell maybe NO won't be such a bad place to live now.

Back