Guild Wars 2

I had just had one of those moments.... you know the kind that leaves you with a pit in your stomach that makes you feel sick for a moment? The kind which sinks your enthusiasm for playing and you suddenly feel like taking a break from the game.

So... I have an awesome sword... works pretty good and has an upgrade on it that is called Bloodlust (+5 to power on a kill, stacks 25 times, resets when character is downed). Pretty sweet... I found a new Kryton Sword that is even more awesome and I thought, hey... I should see if I can salvage the sword for the upgrade and put it on the new sword.

But, before I do that I need to figure out salvaging, so I picked up a Fine salvaging kit to see how it works on less important stuff...

So... I double clicked the kit and while moving the mouse over things the cursor passed over the wrong sword, the awesome Kryton sword and then... of course... my finger twitched involuntarily and the sword disappeared.

:(

It didn't even salvage any materials...

I'm not pissed off... I'm just :(

So if anyone comes across a Green Kryton lvl 35 Sword that does over 300 dmg and grants +50 Power..... and doesn't want it... :sniff: I have a hole in my heart that it'll fit into

:cry:

I had just had one of those moments.... you know the kind that leaves you with a pit in your stomach that makes you feel sick for a moment? The kind which sinks your enthusiasm for playing and you suddenly feel like taking a break from the game.

So... I have an awesome sword... works pretty good and has an upgrade on it that is called Bloodlust (+5 to power on a kill, stacks 25 times, resets when character is downed). Pretty sweet... I found a new Kryton Sword that is even more awesome and I thought, hey... I should see if I can salvage the sword for the upgrade and put it on the new sword.

But, before I do that I need to figure out salvaging, so I picked up a Fine salvaging kit to see how it works on less important stuff...

So... I double clicked the kit and while moving the mouse over things the cursor passed over the wrong sword, the awesome Kryton sword and then... of course... my finger twitched involuntarily and the sword disappeared.

So if anyone comes across a Green Kryton lvl 35 Sword that does over 300 dmg and grants +50 Power..... and doesn't want it... :sniff: I have a hole in my heart that it'll fit into

I did the same thing, but with a far less nice weapon. The fine salvaging kit only gives a 40% chance of getting a gem or other item out of the item being salvaged. The nicer ones have a higher chance but they're cost prohibitive for me at this point.

Trading post finally up? I hope i make some cash with all the shit i have. Ive decided to try my hand at jewel making got tired of weaponsmitting.

Any of you in the 30-40 range find any cool looking armor? I never know which zone to visit next since I don't know what karma rewards will be available from the vendors there or how they will look. I've been crafting leather but my current stuff looks like garbage.

I'm with curious george... tired of my thief looking like hes wearing a winter coat..

eb06is_0064563_100c1.jpg

Are you guys taking advantage of the transmutation things? I've found different around at lower levels that's actually better than some of the shit I see at high levels and then I just transmute it to keep the look when I find a piece of armor with upgraded stats.

I actually just transmuted my new boring rifle with a lvl 16 Whisper's rifle which looks like a sniper rifle. Although during the process I discovered that transmutation even lets you pick which sigil or rune you get (kind of cool if you don't want to lose a nice rune and don't have a good salvage kit). I had assumed it would automatically give you the one you're choosing for stats.

get your cultural armor at 40 or osmething
I'm a human engineer and I can't say the human medium cultural set really excites me. This seems like a pretty popular lower level light armor karma set,

http://imgur.com/27j0Q

I thought maybe there was a medium armor set out there that was also kind of cool.

Last edited:

Back