So I might be drunk enough to tell you guys what happened to Spinfusor Salad

Here's to you, Drew
Thanks for all the good times

ZcJkr0U.jpg

Now I feel like shit for the comment in Dares beating thread about asking who's next.

We've lost too many people already, but I feel like this kinda shit is gonna happen more and more until we're all gone.

Sp!n was an alright guy, I miss him.

I think it's just as hard for the non-depressed to understand the depressed, as it is for the depressed to think they aren't completely alone/worthless.

I think a lot of people could probably understand how his brother feels:
I wish I could have talked to him one last time. I wish he could have focused his immense brain power on doing something incredible. I wish I could have told him how much he was loved. I wish I could have explained how losing him would hurt everyone so badly. I wish I could give him one last hug. I just wish I could have said goodbye.

Unfortunately the person who's depressed can't hear any of that, alive or not.

Dude s insides were cancer and pain. If he didn't kill himself he would have died soon from all his shit anyway.
I guess I'm a little mad that the brother is saying his bro was maybe a pill addict, in some pain at some point, and killed himself when there was a future for him... and that is not the case.unless spin was lying about all his ailments... he had wanted to die for years.only think keeping him going was his daughter

I think it's just as hard for the non-depressed to understand the depressed, as it is for the depressed to think they aren't completely alone/worthless.

I think a lot of people could probably understand how his brother feels:
I wish I could have talked to him one last time. I wish he could have focused his immense brain power on doing something incredible. I wish I could have told him how much he was loved. I wish I could have explained how losing him would hurt everyone so badly. I wish I could give him one last hug. I just wish I could have said goodbye.

Unfortunately the person who's depressed can't hear any of that, alive or not.
what the fuck does depression have to do with someone having terminal cancer and living in excruciating pain every waking moment

trying to force someone to suffer through that so that u dont have to feel sad when they're gone is whats actually selfish

spare ur gay speech

Back