Hello TW people.. Long Time No Talk

burrrn.jpg

ITT: Fat insecure exgirlfriend attempts a cry for attention. The cry is heard and the exboyfriend shows up, but only to respond to her blatant attempts to reconcile with a polite shrug. This is done in order to keep her on the back burner for those lonely nights when fucking some desperate fat girl sounds inticing.

Good job so far psc777. Your plan is working quite smoothly. Unfortunately for you Stonetress, your's is not.

ITT: Fat insecure exgirlfriend attempts a cry for attention. The cry is heard and the exboyfriend shows up, but only to respond to her blatant attempts to reconcile with a polite shrug. This is done in order to keep her on the back burner for those lonely nights when fucking some desperate fat girl sounds inticing.

Good job so far psc777. Your plan is working quite smoothly. Unfortunately for you Stonetress, your's is not.

damn he saw my plan!

Some of the newer morons trying to troll Stonetress might turn out to be pretty entertaining. As I recall she used to hold her own pretty good.

this is ironic considering the fact that you're pretty fucking fat yourself

just sayin

Hello Everyone.

Maybe some of you remember me, maybe not. Ive been a member here since 2002. Use to attend several of the UVA lans with my boyfriend by my side. I have been dating "stoner" who I believe still graces his presents in IRC. We been together for over 8 years until recently this September, he decided he needed some time apart. <sigh>

The break up has taken a mental and psychical toll on me. I stopped eating, stopped sleeping. It was affecting my work and my school.

Last month my body finally had enough. I collapse at work in severe stomach pain. My entire body tensed up and I could not move. I then took a lovely ride in an ambulance. I spent 8 days in the hospital. 5 of those days in the ICU. When It was over, they told me they removed my gallbladder and 1/3 of my stomach. I had an ulcer the size of a nickel.

This has been quite an experience. It shocked myself and everyone. I still have a long road to recovery, I wont be back to work until Feb/march. The doctor said If I neglected this and didn't go to the hospital, I would probably of die within a few days.

So I now have all this time to kill and decided to see what TW is doing. Are most of the people who posted back then still posting now??

We had to many relationships with good people, and of course had some bad apples. But this was a great community, and when we did decide to gather, everyone enjoyed each other's company.

I miss you all. Maybe I'll start posting in here more often.

So you should be skinnier now huh? lack of eating and all?
Show us the boobs!
PM if you want someone to talk to.

Back