[So] tribalwar poster notadude [pics] [official]

i´m no expert, but that looks like a female to me.
(and a pretty hot one, too (minus the makeup))

29qclrd.jpg

Last edited:
if i recall the story correctly, people kept asking who that girl was in his sig.....because people wanted more pics to 'fap' to - then after a period of time, someone said "haha, you have been beating your junk to a dude!!" - then everyone assumed it was a dude the entire time, even though i doesn't look like one in that pic. There may have been more pics with bulges in certain areas as well, but can't remember completely.

if i recall the story correctly, people kept asking who that girl was in his sig.....because people wanted more pics to 'fap' to - then after a period of time, someone said "haha, you have been beating your junk to a dude!!" - then everyone assumed it was a dude the entire time, even though i doesn't look like one in that pic. There may have been more pics with bulges in certain areas as well, but can't remember completely.

nah, maverick probably found it on 4chan described as a guy (he's a fucking faggot like that) and thought it would be hilarious to post it here, cos everybody knows that TW just LOVES to hear about 4chan shit

Back