[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Hey I didn't vote for that mysoginistic, raping racist imbecile, you did. He's a fucking piece of shit.

President #ShitStain
#FakePresident

first nfl players kneel during the anthem

next thing you know kids will be sitting during the pledge

what is this country coming to

Ok homos - I just saw that I have 367 posts in this thread. Talk about beating a dead horse. MAGA on bitches :)

I saw a pic today of a young black kid kneeling at the tomb of the unknown soldier.

Thats probalby not a place you want to try to act stupid

OWXNKzz.png

lol umm

wasn't aware that I had lol

crazy injun

OWXNKzz.png

lol umm

wasn't aware that I had lol

crazy injun

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/289848-overview

Alcohol-related psychosis is a secondary psychosis that manifests as prominent hallucinations and delusions occurring in a variety of alcohol-related conditions. For patients with alcohol use disorder, previously known as alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence, psychosis can occur during phases of acute intoxication or withdrawal, with or without delirium tremens. In addition, alcohol hallucinosis and alcoholic paranoia are 2 uncommon alcohol-induced psychotic disorders, which are seen only in chronic alcoholics who have years of severe and heavy drinking. Lastly, psychosis can also occur during alcohol intoxication, also known as pathologic intoxication, an uncommon condition the diagnosis of which is considered controversial.

Back