[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

21765113_10214429700720156_650916505955769283_n.jpg

The NFL boycott is working about as well as the CNN boycott a few months back.

Trumps failed boycott leads to most watched Sunday football in seven years

:lol: shareblue

Seriously? You're now posting literal propaganda? Even the headline is an outright lie. Their own article states that it was a pregame show that had it's best ratings in 7 years, not football itself.

Overall ratings are down, you can see this in just about every article on the internet. Though the truth is not so cut and dried. Some games were up, some games were down. Most of this is attributed to cord cutting and alternative viewing methods. For fucks sake though have some self respect.

Seriously? You're now posting literal propaganda? Even the headline is an outright lie. Their own article states that it was a pregame show that had it's best ratings in 7 years, not football itself.

Overall ratings are down, you can see this in just about every article on the internet. Though the truth is not so cut and dried. Some games were up, some games were down. Most of this is attributed to cord cutting and alternative viewing methods. For fucks sake though have some self respect.

You know as well as I do NFL viewership isn't down that much. When things like streaming, Red Zone and bar audiences are taken into account, I doubt it's down at all.

What is a fact is the NFL's revenue is growing, consistently, at almost $1b / year.

You know as well as I do NFL viewership isn't down that much. When things like streaming, Red Zone and bar attendance, I doubt it's down at all.

What is a fact is the NFL's revenue is growing, consistently, at almost $1b / year.

I agree, that's why I'm laughing at you resorting to posting shareblue propaganda.

media matters

i mean media matters

LMAO

phaytal went full retard on us now

not even trying anymore

You know as well as I do NFL viewership isn't down that much. When things like streaming, Red Zone and bar audiences are taken into account, I doubt it's down at all.

things that matter the most to phaytal the extra white cuck consumerist

Really? Business insider trumps the shit out blueballs or whatever you posted

As President Trump made a series of controversial comments against the hundreds of NFL players who knelt during the national anthem in games over the weekend, NBC’s broadcast of “Sunday Night Football” saw a significant drop in ratings compared to its week three game in 2016.

The “Sunday Night Football” match-up between the Oakland Raiders and Washington Redskins was down around 12.9% compared to last year’s game in the same week, according to Reuters.

For contrast, CBS’ Sunday games, as a whole, saw a slight uptick in viewership compared to last year, while Fox’s afternoon game was down 16%.

Last week, a Jefferies analyst speculated that a 10% drop in ratings over the course of the 2o17 season would go on to cut $200 million in earnings from the networks broadcasting NFL games this year.
'Sunday Night Football' ratings were down following Trump's controversial NFL comments, and player protests, Business Insider - Business Insider Singapore

You think the owners are going to eat that?

Really? Business insider trumps the shit out blueballs or whatever you posted

'Sunday Night Football' ratings were down following Trump's controversial NFL comments, and player protests, Business Insider - Business Insider Singapore

You think the owners are going to eat that?

of course not

they will just demand a new stadium with new perks that municipal bonds and tax payers will have to pay for despite nobody going now

jokes on us either way

actually jokes on big cities and fuck them anyways

Back