Bye Bye TW

kvg stop being a fucking fagot you killed like 50 minutes on my cell you shithead spammer. Iam so angry @ u

ThrillKillKulT said:
oh great, another scumbag lawyer to ruin the country even more. those fucking bastards have:

1. perverted and trampled the Constitution.
2. made it so everything costs exhorbitant amounts because of frivelous lawsuits.
3. have eliminated all but 2 producers of vacines in the country, also because of frivelous lawsuits
4. have driven insurance rates through the roof
5. have caused a majority of marriages to fail when they might have had a chance except for the lawyers convincing them they can have it all.
6. have put many murderers, rapists, molesters and drug dealers back on the streets through technicalities

etc. etc.

god i hate fucking lawyers. absolute lowest job on the integrity/moral scale. Lawyers are bottom feeders.

nice try trollio but this thread is about attention whoring kthxbye!

d2amahc said:
goddamn you're horrible. but keep going. I want to see where this goes. lotza fun.

That is a PIC OF ME in that SIG of Fraggles, making fun that I was raped. And I'M THE ONE WHO IS HORRIBLE? LOL

You need help more than I do.

And the link in your sig to a picture of fraggle with the caption "GAS ME PLEASE!! I'M JEWISH!!" is just good natured humor.

You make rape victims look bad. That is, unless you're not just lying about it (see posts dealing with your own insecurity and general tardness).

AgentOrange said:
And the link in your sig to a picture of fraggle with the caption "GAS ME PLEASE!! I'M JEWISH!!" is just good natured humor.

You make rape victims look bad. That is, unless you're not just lying about it (see posts dealing with your own insecurity and general tardness).

I put that in there AFTER Frag and Dion posted those pics as their sigs. ANYone who was a rape victim would be bothered by it. I dont lie..much less would I lie about my ex best friend doint it!

I still don't get why you don't fucking LEAVE already.. god :(

ps: Did you your best friend have any vision problems? just curious... like completely blind or just a case of NO standards

<sKILLz|NuTz> RAPE TIME
<sKILLz|NuTz> RAPE TIME
<sKILLz|NuTz> RAPE TIME
<sKILLz|NuTz> RAPE TIME
<sKILLz|NuTz> RAPE TIME
<sKILLz|NuTz> RAPE TIME

You were probably drunk off your ass and asking for it, then after cried rape for attention.

Just like you cry for attention here constantly.

Go find someone womens support forum where you can tell them all about your rape story and get some more attention, and leave here.

Don't try to change the fact that you're ugly and making shit up...

Back