This forum is fucked

Fucked up Amazon ads at the top

Random censoring

Intermittent YouTube links

Gibberish pages

Fix it

Yup, when I go home to my warm spacious apartment with a belly fully of chicken and the heat blaring in winter, I often sit down in my super comfortable chair and think to myself, there are things in this world that infuriate me so damn much, like when people out there have the audacity to post youtube videos and then talk about them...

The nerve...

The fucking NERVE of some people...

People think they can just talk about shit online, talk about whatever they want... sharing videos that they enjoy watching...

Unbelievable.

I'm glad you're leading the charge on this one brother.

I'm behind you 100%!

Let's stop all these assholes from running websites and posting youtube videos and talking about shit and having fun.

A lot of people might think that this ideology is exceptionally, ridiculously, over the top spoiled, and that people who think this way have way way way too much time on their hands, shit tons of repressed anger, and no way to express it to the point of bursting at the seams, but I say they are just deflecting.

To heck with all the world hunger, human trafficking, and poverty issues, the world has a seriously huge youtube/conversation problem. People conversing merrily online needs to be put a stop to!

Someone call Christian Bale!

Equilibrium.jpg

autistic nerdvirgin fails to understand someone's post and writes a massive loser blog about it

just another day here at TW

:picard:

in an overpopulated world w/ rampant manmade global warming...

ya, i'm all about ignoring hunger, disease, human trafficking, narcotics deaths, etc.

unless i'm the 1 who's hungry or sick, but then it's only my hunger and my illness that matter b/c i'm the player and everybody else is npc :cool:

p.s. this shit only fucks w/ the layout when i am using my phone and it's sort of a bonus reminder 2 use a real computer, rather than a child's toy from apple, 4 internet purposes

Here is a great youtube video guys.

But it is not work safe, because Youtube is straight-up DIRTY yo.

Large black penis inside. Please discuss this great video.

NWS

Ok I know I don't keep up on other TWers personal lives like I might possibly should, but come on... someone clue me in here... has ThePumpkinKing always been so creeptastically weird like he is today?

Because I don't remember that. He was always like the quiet little brother in the shadow of two cooler older brothers, but he was never a weirdo. (Well... in the shadow of a brother and sister, or... something, I dunno, I missed that too. I fuckin miss everything. It's such bullshit.)

Okay enough of the jibba-jabba fix the god damned forum already cuz this thing is fucked up.

How hard can it be to fix for fucks sake.

Fix it.

Do it now.

You understand repairs can be done by people who know how to repair and volunteer their time, right super-smart guy?

Back