Super Bowl LIII

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
truly the shittiest, most boring superbowl ever gg

As a former college football player, I’m surprised this is your opinion. Or is it your hatred of Brady clouding your judgement? That was a grind it out in the trenches game much like a pitcher’s duel.

I have no problem admitting in this thread that I was wrong but in every other thread on this forum I'm completely absolutely right.

Every1 can say how boring this sb was and knowing the score afterwards, sure in hindsight it was a boring game

Unless u were a fan of either team, which means it spent like 55 minutes biting your nails as one play one way or the other could have decided the entire season

except the rams didnt use gurley and goff was a fucking joke

spare me the pats nonsensical cock sucking

All it takes is 1 play and the rams jump ahead up until 5 mins left in the game where the pats have 1 drive and convert

Really doesn't get any closer than that

Dutch this is a cocksucking event

Bill b zone defense totally out schemed the rams

One of the most beautiful executed defense scheming of all time

Goff couldnt deal with pressure either

I always loved defensive games. Don't get me wrong, high scoring games are fun to watch and people talk about them much more but low scoring defensive games are many times HUGE nail biters.

ne1 who thot rams wuz beetn dem patrioutz gotta b 1 tr00 dumfukcuck only da tr00 fukkn dumbest thot ramz wuz beetn dem patz smdh lol :jester:

I didn't get any sense of this being a defensive game aside from the score.

Last edited:
I don't mean that the defenses didn't play well, I just saw so many offensive miscues and coaching errors that I can't attribute the score purely to top notch defensive play.

Yeah and the miscues happened because goff sucks out of play action

He crumbles under pressure same thing happened when bears/lions ran same d on him

Back