TW Leftist: I really want your honest opinion on the Catholic kids by Flash - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW Leftist: I really want your honest opinion on the Catholic kids
Page 1 of 14
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 01-23-2019, 20:10
You all know the full narrative now. As a leftist, do you still think these kids did something wrong? If so, will you please explain your side of the story. I'm really trying hard to understand how there are two sides to this debate.

While I know you won't, please tele, havax, supertrap, etc... just let them give their side without the memes and insults.

Summary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZTDIoywwGk

Last edited by Flash; 01-23-2019 at 23:29..
Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 01-23-2019, 20:11
what makes you think i'm a totally unreasonable guy, flash?

i would also like to know their side.

let's hear it, guys.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 01-23-2019, 20:12
i can't speak 4 flash, but 4 me, i think ur unreasonable b/c in ur manifesto u said "reason is a racist lie"

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 01-23-2019, 20:17
I will stay quiet based on their answers.. Then I am coming and Hell is coming with me

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 01-23-2019, 20:19
more like u are cumming and papa francis is cumming w/ u

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 01-23-2019, 20:20
Spank it baby.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 01-23-2019, 20:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
You all know the full narrative now. As a leftist, do you still think these kids did something wrong? If so, will you please explain your side of the story. I'm really trying hard to understand how there are two sides to this debate.

While I know you won't, please tele, havax, supertrap, etc... just let them give their side without the memes and insults.
For real though.. they can not say anything. So they won't

Yaason
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 01-23-2019, 20:25
As a leftist snowflake liberal, I don't understand how standing in front of the Indian guy with a smirk on your face and not letting him through was diffusing the situation. Why not move out of the way?

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 01-23-2019, 20:26
i don't know the full narrative - I saw you posted a vid a couple of days ago that supposedly laid it all out, but I prefer to read stuff and I'm always on here on a phone, so I haven't seen it

could you cliff/tldr that video into your OP maybe?

my understanding solely from brief glimpses at the story on TW/reddit:

Kids were being harassed by black lunatics
Native American gets in between the kids and black lunatics
Kid is filmed smiling weirdly at Native American dude
Everyone loses their minds

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 01-23-2019, 20:34
in past centuries, the American Indian should have moved out of the way and let the lunatic screaming white man through so that the Indian might demonstrate his moral high ground and defuse the dangerous situation of colonization and westward expansion

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 01-23-2019, 20:38
also, do pls explain how *SECRET ITALIAN ACTOR* nathan phillips (way 2 culturally appropriate english nomenclature, u disrespectful racist dickhead) was trying to just pass through, pls reveal his intended destination after travel, and pls explain the video showing that his intent was to confront, not travel past

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 01-23-2019, 20:38
Indians had 1 million years in America according to the Indian in the vid. They should have been happy to leave

cael
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 01-23-2019, 20:46
didn't actually watch the videos and don't care to

reeeee on though

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 01-23-2019, 20:50
ya, it's easier 2b dismissive of fax when u pretend fax don't exist like as if it's 1620 and ppl b axing "who was phone?"

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 01-23-2019, 20:52
I need links, I don***8217;t know what you***8217;re talking about. I been busy, what catholic kids?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 01-23-2019, 20:54
Some catholic kids killed a native american Vietnam vet.. then opened fire on innocent blacks

cael
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 01-23-2019, 20:55
all i know it's some losers who went to an anti abortion rally in dc like it's still the 90s

Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 01-23-2019, 20:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaason View Post
As a leftist snowflake liberal, I don't understand how standing in front of the Indian guy with a smirk on your face and not letting him through was diffusing the situation. Why not move out of the way?
cuz He-Who-Fixes-Refrigerators was an agitator and would have followed them around. He walked into the group of children to begin with.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 01-23-2019, 20:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaason View Post
This is a good honest example of how the typical left person would see the situation.

And boy is it pathetic.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 01-23-2019, 21:04
Ok, I see video you***8217;re talking about. I didn***8217;t know it was a catholic hate thing. I pretty much ignored it because I just figured it was just another case of bad parenting producing a punk with no respect for others. But As neither a leftist nor rightest, I***8217;ll watch it now and see what all the hoopla is about.

Edit: **** having trouble finding the raw video, I don***8217;t want a news source version. Hit me up with link of actual video if any of you have it. Rather not see commentary with it

Last edited by Mr Jimmy Pop; 01-23-2019 at 21:07..
Page 1 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW Leftist: I really want your honest opinion on the Catholic kids

Social Website Bullshit