BadMofo

46 is a really good age to die tho tbf, you've either had kids or failed to, pretty much should be wrapped up with life at that point

fuck kids and fuck asshole idiots that bring their shit spawns onto this earth to fuck it up more.

more like mofo embezzled a bunch of money hacked the tables faked his own death and is on his way to kill us all in our sleep

he told u he was hardcore

He was really mean to me when I was twelve. I was not too nice either!

Anyway, Rayn:

Darkpiece raises an urgent issue--what the fuck happens when you die?! GET THIS GUY THE FUCKIN' INFO HE NEEDS ASAP!

Big-Head.jpg

I think it all started when I lol'd at the faggotry surrounding the nexting on Kuri, however there was bad blood prior to that, due to Vanster living in a cardboard box that smelled of moose dung on some bumfucked indian reservation. I'm sure he was instrumental in recruiting people to troll me, which is another level of lol in and of itself.

To be honest I don't even know who opsayo is, and spxnge is also another nameless trollfag that basically bandwagon on anything they are told to. At this point, I'm pretty much laughing at all these toolbags and enjoying watching them twist.

Also, it should be disclosed that I am a troll.

I'm flattered by the crying about me, it fuels me to post more and more and more. My eventual goal is to watch faggots like you kill themselves, their families, their pets, and their neighbors because of something I post on this internet forum.

I told you bitches, I'm an e-celebrity, you're e-nothings.

Enjoy your life of obscurity, riding my nuts like little fleas.

:sunny:

Originally Posted by mofo View Post
I'm flattered by the crying about me, it fuels me to post more and more and more. My eventual goal is to watch faggots like you kill themselves, their families, their pets, and their neighbors because of something I post on this internet forum.

I told you bitches, I'm an e-celebrity, you're e-nothings.

Enjoy your life of obscurity, riding my nuts like little fleas.

So I mostly only remembered him from early 2000s. Back then there was lots of content so it was easy to ignore the crew of attention starved spammers of shit posts.

I vanished for 3-4 years after a marriage/move/new job. Maybe 2004-2008 or something like that and when I came back he was still spamming but now with crazy shit like that quote. I still mostly just ignored it but in those few years he went from 'attention starved guy' to 'paranoid deranged creeper.'

Back