[Epic] I had to show my nipples for these pictures of SexualNinja!

I'm confused. Isn't this the same kid who just threw a hissy fit when someone joked about messaging some chick on myspace he was wanting to nail?

Holy Christ you are piles and piles of stupid.

Someone finds a girls myspace that you know, you toss a fit and cry for pages. you then post sexual ninja's pics and its cool.

i am not even mad at you i just dislike you for the fact of just how fucking stupid you are. I am not even sticking up for sexual ninja, she made her bed and now she's gotta lie in it, i'd do the same to any friend.

I really wish the guys that were lucky enough to share a lan experience with you would roll in here and tell some stories. I was fucking hooting in my chair the last time i read them about you.

Holy Christ you are piles and piles of stupid.

Someone finds a girls myspace that you know, you toss a fit and cry for pages. you then post sexual ninja's pics and its cool.

i am not even mad at you i just dislike you for the fact of just how fucking stupid you are. I am not even sticking up for sexual ninja, she made her bed and now she's gotta lie in it, i'd do the same to any friend.

I really wish the guys that were lucky enough to share a lan experience with you would roll in here and tell some stories. I was fucking hooting in my chair the last time i read them about you.
:lol: Why post OFN? If you want to read the storys search for them.

You should lie in that bed with her:brows:

No, i've been over this a ton with girls i bring here to fuck. Shes just a friend nothing more. it would be the same feeling as fucking one of my male friends... just a very blaah no this is wrong feeling. i like her but it couldnt ever be anything more but friends which i am ok with. Bitches come and go but friends are forever.

PS get on aim fuck head.

Last edited:
krayvok:

krayvokdc8.jpg

It was until Beren removed everything.

Beren did tw a favour. I saw them. Did not want.

An epic thread is when someone gets fired, goes to jail or gets waterboarded by the FBI for shenanigans here. Posting pics of ugly women is not fucking epic.

Back